Featured Post

Kim Ji Won Reads Her Diary About Kim Soo Hyun and Cries for Him in Queen of Tears Episode 15

That last scene got me speechless where Hyun Woo got hit by a car that Eun Sung was driving. The heck was that?! The writer really wanted to torture us with all these heart wrenching events. First, Hae In got a life threatening illness where they made us believe that she only has 3 months to live, then she got a chance to survive but will lose memory and now this with Hyun Woo getting hit by a car!! What the heck was that?!!! Too much! Just too much now, writer-nim. What is wrong with writers recently, wanting to make their protagonists suffer a never ending misfortune for almost the entire series and make the antagonists pay for their evil deeds ONLY at the last episode. Where's the satisfaction there?! This is unbelievable, I want to cry!  For the first time ever though, I didn't cry that much in this episode. It's a laid back one considering the intensity of emotions released for episode 14. It's true that it tugged my heartstrings during that 'first meet' of

M= Maeda & Minami

To have witnessed yet another historical exposure of AtsuMina is definitely life fulfilling. I can die, no I can't. w

I've been wondering for a long time already, why these two people aren't living together and just have a happy couple life? Who am I kidding? Everyone w

Okay time to fcking focus now. lol

I am so happy!!! It has always been this fluffy and joyful feeling seeing AtsuMina together. Teasing each other to death and yet smiling at each other like nothing happens. I know for a fact that Atsuko has been this Tsundere, but... sometimes I feel like Minami's getting hurt as well. www But I guess she's too kind or afraid to even say a word against the waifu's playfulness.

The fact that I've wasted my whole Sunday just waiting for this to air, I still am feeling wonderful after all. I don't know, I feel like my whole self was reborn. I can feel life's goodness in its highest form. But yeah I'm exaggerating. w

Glad to see them after after a long while, but I somehow observed that everything in between them wasn't the same any longer. Some deeper feelings involved perhaps. I guess they've became distant from each other that they're this shy to even look at each other in the eyes. Have you guys observed how less their eye contact was on that episode?? Even when singing the song already ,with such a wonderful lyrics, it felt like they are so distant. *sad* But maybe I'm just imagining things right? Please tell me I'm just trying to be Sherlock Holmes. XD

But anyways, listening to their duet still makes this negativity of mine be washed away. So I'm just gonna listen to it forever huh? ww






But hey, I'm not trying to make my atsumina readers depressed. So now, I'm going to share this to you in which I'm holding tightly onto. In order for us to do not think more negative things about our atsumina. *sniff*

[Translation] Music Director Ken Yoshida's Blog on yesterday's 'M' performance (Atsumina part)

"It started off with a Jazzy piano sound, the two synchronizing their breath & singing with a ballad feel. At times, they gaze at one another as if confirming each other's timing & feelings. It was a really pleasant atmosphere."

"The melancholy in this song, one can tell that Maeda-san & Takahashi-san really felt it from their stance & expression while singing. It was a warm session which is reminiscent of accumulated snow melting slowly."



Source: https://twitter.com/tkmn_world

 I'm gonna cry...

Lyrics M - Princess Princess

Translation

I wanted to be with you always
I wanted to be smiling beside you
Even though the season is changing again
My heart has stopped in place

I thought I was starting to get used to
Not having you beside me on my right
So then why am I crying so many tears?
If my love won’t come true
Then I just want the courage to forget about you

You are only in my fantasy
Even now, I remember your words
And the scenery I saw beyond your shoulders, so once again
Leavin’ for the place without your love

Like stars returning to the forest
Your little nuances spontaneously disappear
Along with the playful person I once was

I wanted to be with you always
I wanted to be smiling beside you
Even though the season is changing again
My heart has stopped in place

The photo of when we met that fall
Shows a bashful smile, it just fills me with joy
I never thought a day like this would come
Without blinking
I burn an image of you in my heart, my love

You are only in my fantasy
I want to hear your voice
But all I’m doing is tracing the address I can’t erase
On the page with the letter M, so once again
Leavin’ for the place without your love

I awaken from a dream
Someone in a black jacket with their back turned
I’m not able to make out who it is anymore, so once again
You are only in my fantasy

Like stars returning to the forest
Your little nuances spontaneously disappear
Along with me, who only had eyes for you
 

 

Source: akb48gifs

LOVELY ATSUMINA!

Comments