Featured Post

Kim Ji Won Reads Her Diary About Kim Soo Hyun and Cries for Him in Queen of Tears Episode 15

That last scene got me speechless where Hyun Woo got hit by a car that Eun Sung was driving. The heck was that?! The writer really wanted to torture us with all these heart wrenching events. First, Hae In got a life threatening illness where they made us believe that she only has 3 months to live, then she got a chance to survive but will lose memory and now this with Hyun Woo getting hit by a car!! What the heck was that?!!! Too much! Just too much now, writer-nim. What is wrong with writers recently, wanting to make their protagonists suffer a never ending misfortune for almost the entire series and make the antagonists pay for their evil deeds ONLY at the last episode. Where's the satisfaction there?! This is unbelievable, I want to cry!  For the first time ever though, I didn't cry that much in this episode. It's a laid back one considering the intensity of emotions released for episode 14. It's true that it tugged my heartstrings during that 'first meet' of

[FANFIC] Majisuka Gakuen: The Beginning

This shall serve as the PREQUEL of the story Majisuka Gakuen. I've been wanting to write something about it from a long time now. So I want to share the story I've written with you guys. I bet there are a lot of fanfics about how everything started in Majisuka Gakuen, and I haven't read one I think, so just ignore this if you find it uncompetitive with the others. *sad

But like always, I'll do my best to give the best emotion the characters shall express in here. Please let me know your thoughts about this.

Also, this shall serve as my tribute to the graduated members as well as the other founding members present in AKB48 up till this moment. I think Majisuka Gakuen is one of their products that will always represent the wholeness of the old group. (oh let me cry for this) aww the memories...

Yes! Everyone will be involved, hurray?

And yeah, wish me luck with this story. But although I wanted to make this perfect, I know I cannot. w There will be mistakes you'll find, I bet. =( I'm no pro, just want to have fun with this imagination I have. So just bear with it. wwwwww


---------

 Majisuka Gakuen: The Beginning

Prologue


In a dark alley where no one wanted to be at this late time of the evening, there were sounds of crashing metal hitting, kicks, and continuous punches. The dangerous atmosphere around the area only becomes stronger as screaming can be heard. Voices that represent the angst and fear at the same time. The unbearable sounds subsided after few minutes after.

"No one messes with me!! Hyaaa!!" A delinquent girl screamed as she put all her madness in a huge punch that made the last remaining conscious girl, defeated.

Blood continued to stream down from her hand. But there was no sign of pain that can be seen from her face and fierce eyes. Even though the obvious battle has come to an end, she still haven't let her guards down. She was ready, to fight even more.

"akk.." A girl facing the floor tried to get herself to stand, not to fight but to run for her life.
But the physical damages she got from the battle were definitely huge burden for her to even fully move.

The fearless girl managed to find the source of that sound that irritated her, and didn't hesitate to come closer to her.

The already defeated girl screamed for mercy "Please, have mercy. I'll never show my face to you ever again. Just spare me this time!"

The fearless girl's reaction was never showing any forgiveness. Rather, her facial expression became darker and suddenly kicked the girl's face lying in the floor. She was then again fully unconscious.

"You know what I hated the most?" The only girl standing in the ocean of defeated yankees whispered. "Is when I see people so weak!"

She then turn around and spit saliva mixed with blood on the bare floor. She started walking towards the small light at the end of the alley like nothing had happened.


TBC


Nothing  much happened in the prologue, but if you can guess who's that girl.. Then she shall be the main character here. The story shall revolve around her, how she builds true friendship out of her cold aura. Learn more about this interesting character as the story moves on.

So can you guess who she is??

picture credits to: http://majisuka.wikia.com/wiki/Rappapa

Comments

  1. About that girl, who else but our cute, sexy Acchan XD

    Can't wait for your new project (but don't forget about other fics nee).

    Thanks for your hard work, Kei-san!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I don't blame you for saying it's Atsuko.. ww But I'm telling you, it's not her ww

      Of course! I won't forget about my other works.. That's too impossible. And thank you too for always reading and commenting w

      Delete
  2. I'm guessing its Atsuko too, but is this an AtsuMina story?

    You said to treat this as an epilogue so I'm not sure how you would make it AtsuMina when Minami already died... then again, Minami could fake her death and is somewhere else *shrugs*

    anyway, I look forward to it, though I really want you to update the other ones first X3

    -lezperv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll not only cater atsumina but rather more wider scope. But I'm already saying that yes, they serve as a huge contributor for the whole story. Oops I hope I did not make you so excited ww

      ALSO! Sorry about the "epilogue" thing.. I was out of my mind when I've written that term down.. It is supposed to be the "Prequel" of the story Majisuka Gakuen. I've already edited that one, so hope you'll pass the message. ww

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. it's Yuko-sama, deshou?

    now off to read first chapter to see if I was right <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Ooops.. sorry if took me a while before getting back to you. Hi sakura-drop! =)

      Yup it was Yuko indeed. Glad to see you outside the forum.. I think it's your first time reading a fic of mine, am i right? w

      Delete
    2. yeah, and boy am I glad found it~ it's awesome!!!

      you can find my own blog here

      sakuradropletintheabode.wordpress.com

      Delete

Post a Comment