Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

The Actor Behind Doctor Roy Kim (Min Wook Hyuk) Is Married In Real Life | Doctor Cha



Because everyone is madly in love with his character doctor Roy Kim in Doctor Cha drama, I've decided to research more about the actor behind this character, Min Wook Hyuk. To be honest, it's only my first time to encounter him in the Kdrama world. This is probably why most of us are enchanted by his looks coz he's fresh and new to our eyes. I assume some viewer's eyes twinkled as they spotted another 'oppa' to add to their long list. kkk He's definitely a hot good looking man, so I cannot blame anyone from getting attracted to his character in Doctor Cha. 


Upon checking his bio on AsianWiki, despite being born in the year 1983, his entertainment career is only filled with a few acting projects on small screen (tv). Sad thing is, I haven't watched any of it. But in case you are wondering what they were, here's the list for you:

Holyland (2012)
The Thousandth Man (2012)
Vampire Prosecutor 2 (2012)
The 3rd Charm (2018)
Love with Flaws (2019-2020)
If You Wish Upon Me (2022)
Doctor Cha (2023)

Among the dramas on the list, Doctor Cha is the only drama where he got the main role! Wow! Doctor Cha serves as his breakout role! It's a blessing in his life and family!


Speaking of family, I dig more into his private life and found out that he's actually a family man! Yes, sorry to all the girls, our main boy Min Wook Hyuk is already married! He married Lee Se Mi which is known to be a girl group member of LPG (Lovely Pretty Girls) from way back and now a program host. They currently have 2 children! Nice!


What I like about their relationship is that, it was Lee Se Mi who supported Min Wook Hyuk during the time where he was financially struggling. She's the one also pushing him to do auditions for different projects. It was endearing to know where their love started and I'm so happy that they've been through it all despite not knowing them personally. kk


Ooh wait! Other than the dramas I've mentioned above he was also into guestings to different shows. I discovered that he can sing, and it's a no wonder that he's active in musicals much more on TV dramas or movies. All his time went to these activities/projects instead. He's quite busy too if you check out his MyDramaList profile!

Anyways, I'm still happy that he finally is getting the break that he deserves after all the difficult times. Go for it, doctor Roy! I mean, Min Wook Hyuk!

Comments

  1. Yes, I have the same thoughts too. Very happy for him, finally he gets the recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind if he is married, I still idolize him as a good person, and he is a good actor, he can portray his given role, that amazes us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly like him being Dr Roy at Dr Cha netflix & i like that he stays as good husband & a father to his family.. 😄👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a well known musical actor. Often appearing in Immortal Songs show

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn good looking and good acting. Time for him to shine. U go Dr Roy Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well he is definitely an actor to swoon over and I hope he gets more projects 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  7. He was also a baseball player. I believe in the big leagues even, unfortunately he got injured and had to stop. Then he got into musicals and acting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so far a very good actor. First time Ive seen him in movie/KD Drama. Good Luck I'm sure he will have more offer after Dr Cha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I also like him even ifhe’s married! He’s good at his job! More projects for Dr. Roy /Doc Cha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am even happier to know that k actors are happily married. They deserve to live and enjoy their own family/children. I wish that my fave actors don’t remain single all their lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment