Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Seo Dal Mi & Nam Do San Reunited After 3 Years In Start-Up Episode 13 & 14


We are just 2 episodes away from this show's ending! I feel like I'm gonna go through separation anxiety for this drama just like what I've felt with 'Search' but I think I'll suffer more because of this. I've been inspired multiple times because of this drama at the same time cried and giggle for each characters. I just love them all!

With these two latest episodes, we've seen mature and grown sides of the characters and the only thing left unsolved is that matter of the hearts between the 3, Ji Pyeong, Dal Mi and Do San. However, as we've witnessed, it all comes down with a clear vision of the writer that they are going in a direction where Dal Mi and Do San will still be the end game. I have to admit, I was hopeful that Ji Pyeong would have a huge chance to Dal Mi but it seems like within that 3 years, Dal Mi's heart has been occupied with Do San and has no space for Ji Pyeong at all. It's kind of frustrating how Ji Pyeong wasted that 3 years though, he's really a good boy that's considerate of the feelings that he loves but that's just like passing by the chances. I also kind of tiny bit hate Dal Mi for not getting straight with Ji Pyeong with her true feelings the entire time, or has she forgotten that Ji Pyeong actually confessed to him long before? Ahh.. it's really frustrating. I feel like I don't want to watch the works of this writer anymore. lol who am I kidding?

Anyways, it's only two episodes left and I'm not going to be hopeful anymore for Ji Pyeong x Dal Mi endgame, I just wish Dal Mi would be honest with him for once and end his hopeless state. He doesn't deserved to be treated like that after all the things he has done for Dal Mi and her family. Ji Pyeong can just focus on grandma in the future because she's typically his family now too. Just forget about Dal Mi if ever possible, Ji Pyeong. Ugh, this is so painful I can't imagine him. I can't hide my concern for grandma though, I wish she'll be fine in the future too.

As for Do San and Dal Mi, I have to admit as well that they already got my heart. I'm convinced now that they deserved to be together and it's evident how they've suffered away from each other. My sympathy goes to Do San more in this case. From the very start he was adamant that the only thing that kept him going or alive or thrilled in whatever he's doing was Dal Mi and the fact that it didn't change after being successful now was a huge turning point for me to have faith in whatever Do San's claiming. At first I thought he was being childish but he was only speaking the truth. However, I still won't change the fact that it was for the best that they separate for 3 years, because if not I won't be convinced with how much they really love each other. I mean, I believe that if their love is real they should be willing to let go for their individual growth and they could just go back to each other again after achieving that growth and betterment. AND THEY ACTUALLY DID and that's what I'm talking about! I'm now convinced.


Can I just point out too how much I really fucking love Won In Jae? Oh wait, it'll be Seo In Jae again soon! Gosh, she's so amazing! I feel like she's the best female character there after grandma. Like, wow! At first I thought we're going down with the childish competition and thought that it would be In Jae that will be left in despair, but the writer has better plans with her! I really am so impressed and I feel like I want her to become my role model! She's so mature and always on point with whatever direction she wanted to take. And even though she always put on a strong front, she still have that soft heart for her loved ones especially her family, Dal Mi, her mother and now grandma. Heck, that scene with grandma was so tear jerking! I wish I have a sister like her! Dal Mi is so lucky to gain In Jae back to her life.


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments