Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

KAI Debuts Solo With Breathtaking 'Mmmh' MV

I've watched Kai's debut song MV of Mmmh and it was sounding really good! To be honest I wasn't expecting anything from Kai's voice since he was more of a dancing machine than a singer and was really shookt that he portrays both in his solo debut. I'm really impressed and quite amazed despite the appaling Mmmh title of the song but heck it was so catchy and I have no choice but to get whipped after all. He was indeed a gem inside and out of EXO, he's a god in dancing and has huge fucking potential in singing! Like wow! When I'm listening to this it makes me feel so relaxed. The vibe has it and his voice is just giving me comfort. But, I have to say that I feel differently when 'watching' the video 'coz heck he's so damn fine and his moves is killing me deep inside. lol it's very sexy in a way that I can't take off my eyes from his body moves. Aw, I love Kai now and it's all thanks to this solo debut. He deserved it and so is the praises he's getting for it. 

Solo debuts really has magic when it comes to showing off one's real capacity that doesn't show fully when in their respective groups. I'm really happy what I'm hearing and watching with a solo Kai and I just cannot wait to see too what's install for Wendy's solo debut in the near future. Please SM, make it happen! Do something nice to Wendy and her fans for once!


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments