Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Captivating the King Is About to End but Will It Be Able to Reach Double Digits In the Ratings?

This drama is about to end this weekend with only two episodes left to air! This may not be a drama where mainstream actors are casted but it still remains an excellent drama nonetheless. Cho Jung Seok and Shin Se Kyung were fantastic with their acting along with the other actors such as Park Ye Young (Court Lady Choi), Yang Kyung Won (Yoo Hyun Bo), Lee Gyu Hoe (principal director Park Jong Hwan), Jang Young Nam (Queen Dowager) and more! With this long-time and experienced actors casted, it's already certain that an outstanding acting will be served. Not only that! This drama has great direction by Cho Nam Guk and the plot is very thrilling and unpredictable. With all these praises I've mentioned it should be rewarded with an all time high viewership ratings, right? They deserve it but that's not the case.

Although, I believe that this drama is still doing great, it still isn't able to hit that double digit mark on its viewership ratings. The show started with a 3.9% nationwide viewership rating and reached only 6.7% as its highest record for the whole 14 episodes. Now the question is, will they be able to reach the double digits in the last 2 episodes to officially call it a HIT drama?! Hmmm... I hope so! 

Aside from cable tv, this is also streaming on Netflix! I think it's doing well on that platform, even though not consistent, I've seen it on the top 10 tv shows in my country. How about yours?


Comments

  1. Great movie! I' sure they can Make it!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is brilliant l will watch it a gain and again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been rewatching while waiting for final episodes! The actors are great. I totally love the Crown Prince, the King,and Hee Soo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like seeing loyalty in the king's bodyguards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it wish some how a part 2 would film

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ca sฤƒ fiu cinstitฤƒ, actorii sunt buni dar povestea cam tฤƒrฤƒgฤƒneazฤƒ , poate nu trebuiau atรขtea episoade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have loved every episode! Can’t wait until the final tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will watch it when all episodes are out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this show and don’t want it end, great acting and would love to see a kiss scene ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this drama

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of the best dramas I have watched till date..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!๐Ÿ’•Great storyline. Impressive acting. Love the King and cast.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great story very unpredictable in every episode ...plus the main characters wow! impressive acting..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love this drama 100%

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it ❤️❤️ the king and the cast are awesome , pls. put part 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved it. Wish it kept going for a happier ending. ๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this looking forward for move ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to All. Loved Cho Jung Seok and Shin Se Keong. Looking forward to more. Enjoyed watching and wish it didn't end so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. great drama indeed i got captivated throughout the episodes...good going..cant wait for the last episode

    ReplyDelete
  20. I start seeing it again and again waiting for the next episode Now I had see it 4 times and I wil start to see it one more time and stil feel the love and all the emotion of the serie. They diserve win apart. ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love this drama . Excellent,,bravo .. if you watch this you will not regret it

    ReplyDelete
  22. La amo esta estupenda, he visto muchos dramas coreanos ,chinos y japoneses y me encanta esta estuvo brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG, I luv it and I can't wait till the end. One of my all time favorite. I hope they reach the double digit rating.. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment