Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Moon Sang Min and Jun Jeong Seo Became Mortal Enemies In Wedding Impossible Episode 1



I think I found a drama that suits my taste among the new on-going ones. You know me guys, I only stick to on-going dramas as much as I can, so my focus is always finding the bests for me to watch. Since Marry My Husband has ended and Captivating the King will be finished this weekend, I still have 2 more dramas to fill my list to watch. I tried The Impossible Heir yesterday and Wedding Impossible today. Between those 2, Wedding Impossible was the one that I enjoyed the most. Here's why. 



Upon seeing the first episode, I knew to myself right away that I'm gonna stick with this one! I already got captivated by Moon Sang Min's visuals and voice, oops, I meant the story! kkkk I was actually surprised that the main theme of this drama revolves around an heir who is gay and this ain't even a BL drama. Don't get me wrong, I'm so thrilled to know this, I fully support it! It's just that, in Forecasting Love and Weather, the lesbians are side characters while here in Wedding Impossible Lee Do Han (Kim Do Wan) is a main character. Everything started because of him being the gay grandson who hides it from his family and public. I'm glad that South Korea is evolving with such themes. 



Anyways, going back to the story... Lee Do Han and Lee Ji Han's grandfather is needing a successor as he has fallen very weak now due to old age. Lee Do Han was chosen by the grandfather but in a condition that Lee Do Han should marry a girl from another powerful family. Because Do Han is gay and wanted to get away from this marriage, he lied that he has a girlfriend instead which also happened to be his best friend, Na A-jeong. Lee Ji Han who has done everything he could for the chairman position to go to his big brother was left devastated and so he decided to meet A-Jeong and asked her to break up with his brother. This whole situation is hilarious since Ji Han and A-Jeong became mortal enemies even before they're liked by Do Han's situation.


It's only just episode 1 that I've watched but I'm already hooked to it! I love it already!

Comments