Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Oh Yoon Hee Pays For Her Own Sins In The Penthouse 2 Episode 12


Despite the success of avengers' plans, Oh Yoon Hee continues to repent for her sins towards Shim Su Ryeon and the lack of knowledge about her daughter's existence made her lose hope for living. The scene where Oh Yoon Hee was packing all of her belongings, I already have the bad feeling about it. I know that in order to get less distractions and execute their plans successfully, Logan did not mention about her daughter being alive, but this is so fcking heartbreaking that everyone knew about Bae Ro Na and the mother was left in the dark!!! Logan and Suryeon were all immersed in their own success that they have forgotten their accomplice, Oh Yoon Hee. I know I shouldn't feel this way and you guys might think it's absurd but I really despised Logan on that matter. 

Oh gosh, Oh Yoon Hee, the murderer of Min Seol Ah. She's the root cause of everything that's happening in The Penthouse, but I seriously grown attached to her character with the recent turn of events. How she was helping out Shim Su Ryeon and the others. Yes, there is an ulterior motive that she's helping them and that's because she's guilty of her sins, but we all know that her friendship with her Shim Su Ryeon was real. Shim Su Ryeon, may have not forgiven Oh Yoon Hee fully, but she completely understood where she's coming from as a mother. Shim Su Ryeon always tells her about "Protect your daughter yourself. You must protect your child at all cost. Since you're her mom. Mothers need to get evil to protect their children sometimes." She even handed Ha Eun Byeol's necklace while telling that to her in this episode, which meant she was helping her out as well to protect Bae Ro Na from Cheon Seo Jin and her child. If that isn't real friendship after all the things that happened, then I don't know what it is!! 


Oh Yoon Hee got Shim Su Ryeon's message that's why she used the necklace to frame up Cheon Seo Jin. But unfortunately, she didn't figure out that Bae Ro Na was still alive that time. Waaah! I'm so heartbroken right now!


On the other hand, I regret that I pity Cheon Seo Jin at all. I forgot that she's selfish by nature too. lol She's working with Oh Yoon Hee only for selfish reasons. We have an idiom of when the cat's away the mnice will play. This is the most suitable metaphor I could describe Cheon Seo Jin and yeah, she's the mice! At the end of the day, she's still a pest that we need to get rid of. Thankfully, Oh Yoon Hee caught her!

I don't know anymore what's going to happen in this whole story of The Penthouse, I just have a bad feeling that all of them will suffer, if not die, in the end. There's no such thing as winners in revenge after all. 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments