Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Lee Jae Wook Works with Lee Jun Young to Achieve Their Individual Goals In The Impossible Heir Episodes 1 & 2


I started watching this new on-going drama called The Impossible Heir starring the now trending actor due to his dating scandal, Lee Jae Wook. He's with actors who I haven't seen before which are Lee Jun Young and Hong Su Zu. 

The story started off with Han Tae Oh (Lee Jae Wook) who regained consciousness of what he seemed to have done, which is killing someone we don't know yet. The scene alone made the whole story mysterious as to how he was caught up in such situation. I think it's still too early to make assumptions, but I feel like the person he killed was his father. Hmmm... This is just my prime candidate for that since it's his violent father who drove him to want to reach success in life. But I could be wrong, it could be his friend Kang In Ha (Lee Jun Young) too since they both fell in love with the same woman Na Hye Won (Hong Su Zu).




I really like how Tae Oh and In Ha begun their friendship. I supposed that's how men make friends?! lol They got annoyed by each other's arrogance and rudeness that ended up in a brawl. In Ha thought that Tae Oh was like everybody else who are talking behind his back for whatever he's doing with his life as a rich delinquent person but after having a boxing match with him, it turned out that Tae Oh wasn't what he thought he was. In fact, he has sensed his desperation of killing someone which is not him at all. The next day they became friends and made a pact to help each other out to achieve their individual goals. 

Fast forward to their adulthood, Tae Oh and In Ha became real good friends and their plan to make In Ha become an heir to his father/chairman has commenced. But what really bothers me so much is Na Hye Won. WTF is her deal?! Ugh, I feel like she'll cause a rift between the friendship of Tae Oh and In Ha in the end. I just really hope that these two male friends wouldn't really end up breaking up/fighting or else I'm gonna throw Hye Won in the river. hahaha! I'm kidding... I'm just gonna hate her with all my might. kkkk



First impression of the show... hmmm I think it's good?! I'm not that much in tuned with it yet but... I'm still gonna wait for more episodes and see how it'll turn out! Hopefully it's good because if it's not, then I'll have to drop it along the way. 

Comments