Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

Best Japanese Rock Bands - Top Ten List

I just voted in here: http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-japanese-rock-band.asp, I think SCANDAL should be no. 1! yay!
These were my comments..
"SCANDAL is the most awesome girl band ever! They know how to create music that will inspire and catch everyone! 
They give so much inspiration for those who wanted to pursue their dreams in music. They started as a nobody.. But now they've caught and conquered everyone's heart not just in Asia but all over the world. They are just the awesome band I cannot replace in my heart."



You guys can put your comments out in here. :D I wanna spread your words inside our SCANDAL fan page.. at Scandal Magic... make sure to leave your names on the comment box okaay? I'm also just curious with all your comments. XD
VOTE in hereTOP TEN
then, copy then paste you comment/vote in this blog entry's comment box..
I hope I made my instructions clear!!! - - stop asking over and over again...XD 
All the participants in here, will be given photos each.. although you guys can't choose.. but i'll try to give you guys an HD one. :D (Just accept whatever photos I'll post on the page. okay? :)
Let's spread SCANDAL love *heart*

Comments

  1. SCANDAL is the best band for me... They don't just have some good music but also they have good looks to be proud of. I really love them so much simply because they can make music in different genres! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCANDAL may not be the #1 Rock Band, but they're definitely the #1 All-girl Rock Band! They had it all---Talent, Looks, Attitude---and they're still improving! And the combination of Haru's and Tomo's voices is just so amazing! I'm so looking forward to what these girls can do in the future. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scandal's music, no matter fast or slow, the rhythm and the vocals always moved my heart. Listening to them and watching them is just so different. Watching them live makes u want to rock with them. All of them are unique in their own ways. 4 kinds of personality in a band. What more can u ask for? ROCK ON SCANDAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go! SCANDAL I'll always support you. My day will not be complete without hearing your songs because your so cool and have the best meaning deep inside each songs.\(^^)/

    ReplyDelete
  5. SCANDAL may not the number one... YET... But for me they are number one in the world n I'am sure as they said they will become legend someday... With such talent and their confidence in their music... I believe the tittle of LEGEND is in their hand...! AND I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT THEM...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SCANDAL is the Best Gal Rock Band Ever! They are Cool, Power, Friendly and Funny! They are always improving their Musical Skills and they never give up! Its excitement and rocking to see them Live and listen to their songs!
    SCANDAL! C you Next YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think SCANDAL is the best all-girl rock band!
    Their music really bring happiness and positive spirit to everyone that listen to it. They're always joyful and powerful while performing.
    Their musicality skill is awesome, and the most important thing is they're all cute and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think SCANDAL is the best all-girl rock band, because they're great musicians, they're cute and beautiful, and THEY ARE BORN TALENTED. They also prove that Angels from Heaven can rock too! \(^^)/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually voted 3 times, but i lost the other 2 so here is one.
    My comments on the second vote.

    Awesome, Beautiful, Hyper, Best, Powerful, Number 1.
    Gorgeous Drummer
    Best vocal combo with Haru and Tomo
    Awesome lead Guitarist
    You will be able to feel the fun they are having.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SCANDAL has been great since the very beginning, but only get better and better as time goes on. They just celebrated their 5 year anniversary, blew people in America away at the AM2 convention, blew even more people away with their recent Virgin Hall tour and are soon to start their global domination with their TITLE MATCH SCANDAL VS. BUDOKAN show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SCANDAL are not only amazingly talented and beautiful, they have the ability to instantly put me in a good mood. They are so positive. No matter what negativity is going on in my life I can listen to a SCANDAL song or watch one of their videos and get happy. I think it is impossible for me to listen to SCANDAL and be angry (or any other negative emotion) at the same time.

    They also help me not get mad when I'm driving... "That guy just cut me off... oh well at least I'm listening to SCANDAL." (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SCANDAL is the most powerful girl band, they are very talented. The lyrics are great and the performances are awesome. The members are cute and friendly. They deserve to be the number 1

    ReplyDelete
  13. SCANDAL has to be the first! I mean, where else can you find so many kawaii girls that has so much talent in one band? Their songs are filled with originality and their feelings as well, not only that, they're the fastest band that's going to perform in Budokan after just 5 years since their formation, no other band has achieved this! I sure hope they make the top ten of this list! They deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SCANDAL should be the number 1! NUMBER 1! Because they are the best and they are just getting better and better and they will for sure capture everyone's heart and will be captivated by their awesome performance be it by live performance or by albums/singles. They also have songs being opening and ending songs for anime which I like! GO SCANDAL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SCANDAL is the best J-pop band they're bringing the real Japanese songs. They are bringing inspirations to they're fans of not giving up in any challenge that you Face... GO GO Go!.. SCANDAL... SCANDAL... SCANDAL!

    I LOVE SCANDAL

    ReplyDelete
  16. SCANDAL is the greatest band that I have ever encountered.... Simply because of their unique theme. They started as a band with school uniforms because they are still studying. But now they have all graduated they change their image and that is why I love them. But i don't just like them because of their appearance, they also have great quality of music... HARUNA's voice just simply amazed me...

    ReplyDelete
  17. SCANDAL is a rock band, band, band One, two, three, and four Seven, eight
    We love music, we love singing S-C-A-N-D-A-L

    Come on, come on, come on Here with SCANDAL
    We sing a song for you, you, you
    Boom, boom, bah Hey, boom, boom
    We all say S-C-A-N-D-A-L

    Hey boy, hey girl We are connected quickly by the music
    Hey boy, hey girl We are connected quickly by the melody
    Hey boy, hey girl La la la la la la la la, yay
    Beautiful day, So beautiful day
    GO SCANDAL!!! Go TOMOMI!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. SCANDAL... One of the best Japanese Girl Band ever... All of the members are so cute, specially, my beautiful and my cutest drummer RINA... I also love their songs specially Harukaze, Shunkan Sentimental, and Pride... ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  19. SCANDAL is the most unique band I ever saw! They have gorgeous styles in performing and playing their instruments. They have the diversity of voices which makes them an excellent and powerful singers as well. Their songs are great and their music is amazing! And they have the prettiest faces which everyone will not be tired of staring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment