Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo's Career Went Downhill As He Continue To Speak His Mind Without Thinking in Frankly Speaking Episode 2

So it's confirmed that due to the electrocution that happened to Song Ki Baek, it affected his brain that causes him to act out of his personality. The fact that he can speak things that only he meant, he has become an adult who do not lie. This is so freaking awesome in my perspective because not all adults cannot lie because we are all living in lies. lol I mean, there's always hierarchy in our society especially in any workplace, we always try to be that 'role model' to suit any job we wanted. Speaking insincere sweet words and flattery has become a major skill to survive this hierarchy. Most, if not all, adults working could relate to that for sure. This is a sad truth, but yes, even giving respect can become a lie. It's all for survival and we call it 'professionalism' nowadays. This is why I'm amused to what's happening to Song Ki Baek, him speaking only the truth. However, since then, his career is starting to crumble. Not all people are ready

So Close (My all-time favorite Movie)

Whew.. I re-watched this movie just earlier today, because someone posted it and i saw it on my news feed. And dang! My tears aren't stopping when Lynn died.. I know that it would happen  while the police are suing her little sister. damn you little sister! LOL! just kidding, I love the both of them.. *sigh* why does it have to be so sad.. :"((
Anyways, I last watched this movie from way back when I was in highschool, 1st year as I can recall? I saw this on AXN and I was maybe bored at that time.. since I'm not that very well known to the outside world movies aside from English ones before. Yes, I started watching this 1st before being so addicted with korean and japanese dramas. This was the mark of my fandom over Asian movies, well yeah I'm not that addicted to our own movie. LOL!
Augh.. I so love this movie, the relationship between the two sisters, I envy that! whew. Reminded me also of the sibling relationship from Fullmetal Alchemist, although it's not a movie and it's an anime.. but oh well.. I love them both. *giggling*

Even though that the death of her big sister (Lynn) is because of her (Sue) own selfishness.. I still loved Sue because she's too cute to be angry with (LOL!!! XD). And yeah she become tough as her sister and revenged for her too.. awesoooooome!! I wish I can fight like that in real life, yeah the technology, computers, fight scene, revenge over something... those are my dreams! HAHAHA! Seriously I wanted to experience that but please NOT DEATH!! please or else I'll kill anyone without a purpose! :))
Oh, this movie was also the reason why I loved the song "Close to you" by the Carpenters.. it's soooo lovely.. and I couldn't imagine it to be used in a fight scene,, until that AWESOME movie did it.. aww... it was sooo wonderful to watch with the song... kyaaaaaa...
Characters are well portrayed by the casts, they are good enough to be loved. :)
Other the close to you, this was also my favorite song from the OST, although it's really sad.. somehow it made it's mark to my heart.. *Oh no! Lynn's death* (cries a river, no it's oceaaan) LOL! okay did you get that joke? XDD
Whew, I will never forget this movie, I actually downloaded it since I might reminisce the old times then I can re-watched it again and again.. Yes! It's my 1st favorite foreign yet Asian Movie of all time!!!!! *heart*
I dont want to search the characters photos on the internet, because I already did.. and was disappointed and had been "wow-ed" over the photos especially with Lynn's (Qi Shu) LOL~  :|

But still!! I will forever be amazed with their acting skills and their characters in my 1st all time favorite action movie "SO CLOSE".
~end

Comments