Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Meets The Man that Haunts him im His Dreams Again in Chief Detective Episode 6

Senior Superintendent Choi and his people really infuriate me till the very end and now he has added more to his team? Wow. Since Choi got promoted into a deputy, he selected Baek Do Seok to take in charge as senior superintendent in Jongnam police station but that is with a condition and that is to eliminate unit 1 chief Yu. Of course, this soldier, who got dismissed from his position due to corruption with Lee Jung Jae, is willing to do anything to attain any position. And since Yu knew about Choi's secret being a pro-japanese empire, Choi needed to take Yu out to no longer hold anything against him or to be taken out from their pro japanese empire organization, that's how he used Baek Do Seok. Seems like problems are overflowing now with Yeonghan. His new boss is none other than the one who haunts him in his dreams. Captain Baek tried to taught him nothing but brutality and evil in the past and up until now, this encounter with him firing a pregnant woman gives Yeonghan a ni

Expectations about Fandom (year 2012)

Hello world! XD whew.. it's been a long time now since I last posted in here.. It's so good to be back. XD Although I have tons of things to work on with.. I still chose to do some blog post 1st.. Yeah, my laptop got broken and I need to leave my laptop on some LAPTOP REPAIR shop for about 3 days.. I just soooo miss my laptop.. Feels like I can't do a single great thing on my school works without my laptop.. :((
I just can't hide the feeling of joy over this special event now that my precious laptop is back! yaaay!. LOL!

Anyways XD this is my 1st post for the year 2012 as well, let me all greet you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR first..(even though it's too late).. Well year 2011 for me is not that bad at all.. but I dont think it's my year as well.. Hopefully this will be a great year to overcome 2011.. and of course I needed to change some few negative habits of mine before anything else just so to make my year a successful and happy one. I'm not used to new year resolutions or anything but oh well.. Must try for this year.. :))

What are the things I'm expecting for year 2012's korean-japanese entertainment industry??
of course I want to see more SCANDAL activities in the future.. I also want to see them LIVE.. (hoping).. I wish they can have an ASIA TOUR that will definitely be called an "asia tour" by going to different location/countries in Asia.. not just 3 or 4 countries.. Hey SCANDAL we're in Asia too!! *LOL*

More successful albums and singles for them to come.. and few concerts to look forward to :)


2nd, to see Suzy work on a drama again.. After her success in Dream High, I think she needs more exposure on the acting scenes. :) And I think she already improved more on her acting skills.. And of course to hear more about her group MISS A.. Hope to see lots of live performances and albums from them.. All MISS A fans just can't wait to see more of them this year. Fighting!!

What else, I'm expecting, wishing and hoping.. (LOL) that TVXQ and 2PM's original members will be back.. TVXQ with member Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochoon together again!!! 2pm's original members with Jay park AGAIN!! OMG! If that happens, I'll scream so hard as I can.. That'll be the best scene for 2012's entertainment update ever! LOL.. Although I know that we only got low percentage of possibility for that to happen.. It's too low that it could be ranked as impossible.. LOOOL! *sigh*

I also am expecting Han Hyo Joo and Lee Seung Gi's team up again.. I dont care if it's a drama, movies or even music videos.. anything will do! Just please.. let them be together again! *heart* LOL! Seriously I really love this team-up and Im really hoping that they'll end up being together.. Oh come on Seung gi.. give up on SNSD's Yoona! You guys are not compatible..XD or if you want just end up being with me.. LOOOOL!!

hmm.. what else? well so far those are the things I'm expecting LOL!.. as for the others, they are just minor expectations I guess.. coz I can't remember them at all. :))
Happy New Year again guys, and thanks for supporting my blog over the year 2011.. :)
~end~

Comments