Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Your Favorite Keismagic Blog Category?

I love blogging. I love writing and expressing my thoughts to everyone. But it's more lovely when there are people who are really bothering going here to read my articles from time to time. I'm really thankful that I have avid readers who are keep on supporting my page whatever the topic may be. My blog isn't that popular as every other trending blogs out there, but I must say I'm really proud by gaining a few page hits everyday. My stats are really going very well and I'm really happy! Thanks really!!

Aside from expressing my gratitude over my avid readers, I also wanted to say I really am sorry for those who are quite disappointed when their favorite categories are not being written about for long now. When I'm really addicted to someone or something, I really can't hide it and worst make numerous blog entries here consecutively. As of now I'm addicted to AKB48, and obviously I can't stand a day without reading articles and share my thoughts about them with you. Making blog entries about AKB48 is really risky but I still continue to do so because I'm happy to what I'm writing about them. My blog is NOT fully devoted to single artist nor some specific category, but is about variety of topics. I'm just adapting to where I am well entertained and happy in writing. I don't really know either what will happen to my present addiction in the future, so what I'm doing now is just enjoying it as much as I can. Haha.

My friend told me that the reason why I get easily bored with someone or some topic is because of too much obsession and addiction. She said I was fully devoted to one topic and gave every time I have to them. Which I do really agree because I know myself. XD Though for the best, I'm really trying to balance every fandom I have even though it's really hard. I feel like I'm really in a relationship with my current obsession that I fully forget about other things. LOL! I don't know if it's good or not though. *sigh*

Please watch out for my new blog entries in the future, YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU! ~

 

Writing for HUGE amount of readers definitely is an amazing experience.. so I would like to know who and what my readers want to see more on my blog. :)
Please do answer in this format:

(sample)
Name: Acchan
Country: Japan
Favorite keismagic blog category: AKB48 

This looked exciting to see! Thank you for your cooperation and expect more blog entries to come about your favorite category!

You can see the complete category list on the labels

Comments

  1. Name: Ash
    Country: PH
    Favorite keismagice blog category: SCANDAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! The friend you mentioned, is it me? Hihihi. XD Hi Kei!! Ah btw, I finished watching TMTETS!! awesome drama! XD Soohyun was daebak!! And I also mentioned you in one of my posts. "SHINee On weekly idol". Please do check it out! Our friend friend Pandora (clare) commented already! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that's definitely you! XD I don't even know what to call you because I can't read your korean name. LOL! Oh so that's the reason why you're not blogging in a while eh? I'm waiting for updates on your blog esp the I heart Japan blog. hohoho! And sure, I'll check your Shinee post now! ~~

      Delete
    2. Shall I change my name into English? Hihi, I just think it's cooler in Korean. :))) It reads Yoojinnie or Eujean in English. XD I'm gonna bury my real name, too common. HAHAHAHA! And can you remove the word verification? :(((

      Delete
  3. Name: Kris
    Country: PH
    Favorite keismagic blog category: SCANDAL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name: Tihamér
    Country: Slovakia
    Favorite keismagic blog category: SCANDAL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name: Kath
    Country: Ph
    Favorite keismagic blog category: AKB48

    ReplyDelete
  6. Name:Yedz
    Country:PH
    Favorite keismagic blog entry:both SCANDAL & AKB48 ~(= 3=)~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Name: Angelei
    Country:PH
    Favorite keismagic blog entry: SCANDAL & AKB48 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Name: Alsace
    Country: PH
    Favorite keismagic blog category: scandal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Name: Nana
    Country: PH
    Favorite keismagic blog category: AKB48 and SCANDAL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Name: Kiun
    Country: IND
    Favorite keismagic blog category: AKB48

    ReplyDelete
  11. Name: KarL
    Country: Philippines
    Favorite keismagice blog category: SCANDAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. name:rina
    country: Pilipinas
    favoritr keismagic blog:scandal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Name: Dan
    Country: USA
    Favorite Blog Category: SCANDAL, I especially love your mag/article scans.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Name: Natsu
    Country: PH
    Favorite Blog Category : SCANDAL, 'cuz I love there songs and also I'm happy that i came to their budokan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Name: Donny
    Country: USA
    Favorite keismagic blog category: SCANDAL

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's like asking for the gathering of SCANDAL Fan United Club LOL
    Oh, it's Juan from the US of A. I haven't remove your blog from my bookmarks yet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Name: Steph
    Country: Philippines
    Favorite keismagic blog category: Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Name: Chenee
    Country: Philippines
    Favorite keismagic blog category: AKB48. more updates and blog posts about them pleaseeee ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment