Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

A Werewolf Boy (Song Joong Ki & Park Bo Young)

So I have watched a Korean Movie called "A Werewolf Boy" starring Song Joong Ki & Park Bo Young and dang it! I'm such a crybaby, I seriously cried for that one. lol It all started all so cute and Song Joong Ki you fucking adorable guy! I want you as my pet from now on!

But kidding aside, I am so grateful for myself for not deleting this blog because at times like this I know where to pour out my overflowing emotions after watching a movie! It has been a while that I actually find myself watching a korean movie or whatsoever related to fandom dramas/movies. It's all thanks to facebook clips that teased me to check out the movie! Damn it Song Joong Ki, I'm in love! hahaha! *fangirl reborn
For me, the movie was really fantastic considering that the story was revolving around finding someone that would bring out the best version of you. Soon-Yi (played by Park Bo Young) finally able to refrain herself from looking at the negative side of her life and focus on the bright side along with Chul-Soo (played by Song Joong Ki). It's nice to see the character development of the female protagonist as well as the male protagonist up until the end. Well, Joongki portraying a loyal dog (wolf) surely made all his fans lose their shits.

What made this movie so special is that, we're finally able to realize how fucking loyal our dogs are. Hachiko aside, of course. lol Even if the movie was a fantasy one, it still is able to connect to me not in a owner-dog thing but rather the emotions that the scenes depicted. Like what I've mentioned first, the change of perspective from the protagonist. Second the feeling of able to find someone that would stay with you all the way of your life. Despite the distance and the time involved. This one is a bit idealistic and I bet my life that this situation would never happen in reality. But somehow we have the idea growing from the back of our minds, the what if thing. Or maybe I'm just delusional. lol Third would be the kindness overflowing from the characters, except the bastard Ji-Tae (played by Yoo Yeon Seok). I was expecting that due to Chul-Soo's violent actions, the family of Soon-Yi and the neighborhood would create a union to oust the wolf from the village. Just like the usual antagonists thing, but it did not happen. Instead, they did not judge him right away instead they waited to really witness the violence before actually making a move. If it weren't because of the jealousy and ego of Ji-Tae, everything would have ended really well. But unfortunately, I'm not the writer. lol
Despite the cutesy and the loyalty of the wolf boy to his owner, they aren't just meant to be together. And it is manifested by the fact that the girl had moved on and was able to create or do wonderful things even without Chul-Soo. And by the fact that Soon Yi has repeatedly hurt Chul-Soo by leaving him alone again and again just meant that the love was not really meant to be. And I kinda pity Chul-Soo for that.





It's not that Soon Yi has no real love for Chul-Soo but perhaps the ending just shows that sometimes we need to let go of something dear to us for the benefit of many people involved. And perhaps it's choosing for what's already there and not what else could be in the future. AHH Kinda difficult to express this but this is just a hunch and my own interpretation. But overall, I really like the movie. I really like something that actually pierces my heart and for letting me imagine things with the What Ifs of life. lol We're getting deep so let me just share to you screen caps from my favorite scene of the movie. I suggest you to go check out the movie yourself and I'm just gonna cry here for a while for me to move on from this melodrama.




















And here's Park Bo Young's song My Prince which is my favorite lately. Such a nice relaxing song.

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments