Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Leads The Whole Team on a Successful Mission In Chief Detective

Our new heroes are here! But it's so frustrating that after all the hard work they did, it's superintendent Choi and Dae Sik's unit who are claiming the rewards. Sheesh. I hate them, they're worst than those bums on the streets, tbh. They are all working for instant big money and they don't care whether banks are gonna get robbed, peope may get robbed or killed. They're the worst ever.  Thankully we have Yeong Han and the others doing their real duties as cops. Now we get to see how they plan as a whole team. Yeong Han, being the oldest of the 4 members, is definitely the leader as he's the one commanding the members with their duties to execute their plans to get the criminals.  The robbers failed to steal from their bank where Jongnam police are stationed all thanks to the quick witted cops like Yeong Han, Sang Sun, Gyeong Hwan and Ho Jeong.  My favorite part of this episode is that, they all thought that their first mission dealing with bums around Jeongn

Captivating the King Achieve Its Highest Personal Record In the Nationwide Viewership Ratings for Episode 16

Captivating the King has ended on a happy note, but did it reflect on the ratings? In my previous blog entry, I talked about how this drama possesses an excellent cast, direction and storyline yet it hasn't reached double digits in the nationwide viewership ratings for its 14 episodes. I asked before whether the last 2 episodes will be able to reach double digits or not and guess what! It didn't. BUT! It ended with their highest nationwide viewership rating to date with 7.763%!!! 

Read also: Captivating the King Is About to End but Will It Be Able to Reach Double Digits In the Ratings?

It's a shame that it didn't reach the double digits, but all is well as it ended successfully with a happy ending. I actually am very satisfied with how it ended. I saw a lot of commenters on my Facebook page that considers the ending to be bland considering the intensity of the previous episode. They felt that the ending was a bit disappointing as they have set a high expectation in it. We all respect that here, everyone has different tastes and preferences but for me, it was a great end. 

Read also: Cho Jung Seok Swore To Keep Shin Se Kyung By His Side Forever In Captivating the King Episode 16

How about you? What do you think about the ending??

Comments

  1. I am glad it ended on a happy note. I hope that there is a Season two, so that we can see a further development in their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mongwoo will remain only as a gidaeryrong not a queen ? Season 2 pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vous pouvez me dire si il y aura une suite car la fin et bizarre merci

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the ending was perfect and open ended. They each played the perfect game! It made me wonder what is next! Season 2?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loved this series! Do hope there is a Season 2 please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the show, Studio Dragon presents only high quality shows. But.. I was left a little confused as to where the two actors parts were going. If she was daughter of a noble, why couldn't she marry him. Are they going to continue as they are and why I. The world, once she had been outed as a women would be prefer her to keep dressing as a man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that the ending could have been stronger, considering how the script was built up in the last previous episode. They should have devoted the last episode tying in loose ends, like the return of Mongwoo, and maybe the wedding of the century with the king marrying her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't like the ending sorry but not sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ending, I don’t have to see them marry, its to anybody’s imagination, the portrayal is superb, sooo handsome the king and mongwo😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was waiting a better ending, like she been a Queen or enjoying more their's love in the last episode. We need season 2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment