Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Shin Sung Rok Backs Up So Ji Sub's Plans In Doctor Lawyer Episode 8


I'm sorry I wasn't able to react to the previous episodes of this drama. I got overwhelmed by the other drama airing Friday-Saturday too, namely "Why Her?" To be honest I found myself tired of Doctor Lawyer, but just like the other drama Link: Eat, Love, Kill, I still pushed through the latest episode 8. Gladly, I did. Unlike "Why Her", Doctor Lawyer sometimes feel neutral. I mean, there are several times wherein the events are so boring to the point that it's so hard for me to finish an episode. I'm always getting distracted which only means that I really not am in tuned with the drama at all. Sigh. But yeah, now at episode 8, I think I have more reasons to stay still and watch the drama more. 

Maybe I got really tired waiting for Han Yi Han and Geum Seok Young to rekindle their love. I started to hate the lead couple here and now am rooting for the 2nd couple. Yes, Lim Yoona and Jayden Lee. There's no way I would want to pair up Yoona with Gu Hyun Seung. That guy is only hiding his weaknesses by oppressing those who don't have power. In short, he's good for nothing. lol Though I still am not sure whether Jayden Lee actually likes Lim Yoona or he's just pursuing her to use her in the end just like how her resembles her to the Queen in the game chess. Oh Han Yi Han is his knight, btw. 


Anyways, at first I don't get the role of Jayden Lee. But now, I think he's the one that makes the whole story crazy and interesting. He's like the bridge to Han Yi Han's revenge. Jayden Lee is a very powerful businessman so Gu Jin Gi would find it very difficult to bring Han Yi Han down because of him. 



---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments