Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Filipino Version of X Japan Songs

So recently I listen to X-Japan songs and suddenly my friend who's doing whatever behind me was able to hum the melody of "Forever Love" song. Basically it startled me for the reason that my friend doesn't know anything about Japanese music. So I paused the song and asked.

My friend told me that she thought it was a Filipino song she's familiar with which is Tanging Sa'yo by Jerome Abalos and didn't really heard that the lyrics I'm listening to is in japanese. So I searched it right away which shocked me because they are totally similar. I somehow knew this Tagalog song from way back but it didn't cross my mind to compare them. Wow just wow!

If you'll check carefully though, the translations of the title and the lyrics are not the same. Well maybe we cannot really literally translate word for word but all-in-all the I think the lyrics have the same thought which is about break-up? You be the judge.

On another note since time has gone by and the tagalog version is still out there,then I think the copyright issues are resolved. So let's not create an issue here alright. Still, this song of X Japan is a epic!
X Japan - Forever Love

Lyrics 
I'll never walk alone again,
the winds of time are too strong.
Ah, it's that what you hurt,
which you'll have to live with...

Ah, this tight embrace,
and this burning, unchanged heart.
In this ever changing time,
love will never change.

Will you hold my heart?
Stop flowing tears.
Again, all of my heart is broken....

Forever love, forever dream
Only flowing emotions, bury this intense,
trying, meaningless times.
Oh tell me why ...

all I see is blue in my heart.

Will you stay with me?
Wait until after the wind passes,
all my tears are still flowing...

Forever love, forever dream
Stay with me like this.
Hold my trembling heart in the dawn.
Oh stay with me...

Ah, everything good seems to be ending,
in this unending night.
Ah, what else would you lose
if nothing at all matters.

Forever love, forever dream,
stay with me like this.
Hold my trembling heart in the dawn.

Oh will you stay with me...
Until the wind passes,
stay with me again.

Forever love, forever dream,
I'll never walk this path.
Oh tell me why, tell me the truth,
teach me how to live.

Forever love, forever dream,
within flowing tears
Bright seasons will forever change again and again ....
Forever love...

---

Jerome Abalos - Tanging Sa'yo

Lyrics 
Noon,o kay saya, parang walang hangang
Sa tuwing magkasama dulot mo ay ligaya

Kapag kayakap ka, wala ng pangangamba
Tamis ng Halik laging Nadarama

Ang puso ko'y tanging sa'yo
Magpakaylan pa man, para sa'yo lamang

Ang puso ko'y tanging sayo magpahangang
Wakas para sa'yo lamang mahal

Ngayong Wala ka na lahat ay naglaho na
Buhat ng mawalay nawalan na ng pag asa

Lungkot at pagka lumbay
ang lagi kong kasama....
Masikip sa dibdib nagbago ka na
sinta.....

Ang puso ko'y tanging sayo
Magpakailan pa man para sa'yo lamang
Ang puso ko'y tanging sa'yo

Magpahangang wakas
Para sayo lamang Mahal...
Ang puso ko'y tanging sa'yo
Magpakayilan pa man
Para sa'yo lamang..
Ang puso ko'y tanging sa'yo
Magpahangang wakas para sa'yo lamang
mahal.......
Tanging sa'yo lamang mahal...
para sayo lamang mahal...

So as I browse through the internet, another song of X Japan was also adapted to a Filipino song and that is Endless Rain. 

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. Yes napansin ko yan na kanta pala ng x-japan ang pinangalingan ng kanta ni J.Abalos na Tanging sayo, nung napanuod ko out of curiosity yung video about sa pagkamatay nung gitarista nung x-japan.. tinungtog Yun sa burol nya.. nagulat talaga ako nung marealize ko na parehas na parehas yung tono sa Ang Tanging sayo ni J. ABALOS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment