Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Red Velvet's Milky Way LIVE Performance And Their First Photo as OT5

I just wanted to share this wonderful music video here on my blog just so I can access it so easily whenever I drop by. The first time I've seen the music video, I totally lost my mind and was in full smile watching them. I just got so super excited seeing them doing LIVE together as five after 8 months. I just love them way too much and I think I'm not the only one since if you're going to search the comment section of Milky Way, you can see a lot of people talking about how they have waited for this in a long time. Too bad though that we cannot really compare the views, likes and position in the charts of a song cover to a real comeback of Red Velvet. It was for Boa's 20th anniversary and it's for Wendy's return or OT5's return so I am not gonna complain. I think that it's still doing better than any of STATION projects particularly the songs or artists included in this 20th anniversary thing for Boa. Though Milky Way is the comeback of Wendy, I still am expecting more from SM. I wish they could give her more projects and exposure, a SOLO DEBUT even, just to compensate for the involuntary days she had to be MIA due to her injury caused by the irresponsible broadcasting station SBS. But even though we are expecting A LOT MORE from SM, we also expect that they would take care of Wendy's health too. 


Anyways, I really like this video. You could really see all of them so happy and it's contagious to us viewers. We, fans, may be waiting and struggling for far too long waiting for Wendy but we all know that it's even more difficult and the longing has more impact on the members. They've waited for this more than us. I just hope that everyone will cherish each members from now on and stop hating. 

As a group known to be very versatile and with each member being vocally capable, it's always a treasure for us music lovers to have songs from Red Velvet. This is music, a real one. Red Velvet is a gem in this current music scene. That's undeniable. 

Here are the first few photos of Red Velvet as five, this was taken August 3 which Seulgi said they will meet up to celebrate their 6th anniversary which Irene also posted a photo of her wearing this clothes on that day. 

These photos below were shared by none other than Joy on her instagram. Seriously this girl, I am just so grateful that there is Joy in Red Velvet. I love her. She also added an adorable picture of Wendy. Joy and Wendy really cherish each other and I am so happy for that. 






Comments