Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

It's Decided! The Finest Vocalist Is Red Velvet's Wendy!



If you are a Wendyluv or a Reveluv that actively stans OT5, then I am sure you have heard about Wendy contending with other vocalists of different groups on the app called FanPlus. Truth be told, I wasn't as hardcore when it comes to voting to different apps or shows but this one made a different vibe to me. When I saw on twitter how Wendy was at 2nd place and the 1st place was already winning by almost a million votes, it just hits me that maybe my vote could help and that I have to do something. I'm dead tired to see Wendy losing to other artists knowing that Wendy is the real definition of this category 'The Finest Vocalist', heck she's even called 'The Best Vocalist of this generation'. I think that she really deserved to win this or any other competitions that involves vocal excellence and it's awful to see Wendy losing just because she doesn't have a big fan base like everybody else. So I joined in to vote for her and it seemed that every Wendyluvs did as well, reason why she won by 18 million votes against the second place.

Every votes of the fans really is essential to win and I'm so happy that a lot of Reveluvs, Wendyluvs in particular joined in. Maybe everyone else is like me that is tired of Wendy losing and just went all out. I used a lot of phone numbers, emails and did a lot of missions. I gave all the information I have in social media all for Wendy. lol

It was an amazing experience since it was so intense at the last minute, everyone was dropping their millions to catch up and I feel like vomiting due to nervousness. I've never been that nervous in a long time. Haha! Wendyluvs are so amazing! I really admire all of them. They never get tired, they created plans or schemes just to make this successful and I am so proud to be part of this fandom and this history of Wendy winning. lol To some, it looked like a small thing but to me it was something special and I am sure that every fans of Wendy out there feels the same. Did you know that Wendy was the FIRST female artist to ever cross 100 million votes in that application? She is even now considered as the BEST IDOL OF THE YEAR! Gosh! I feel so emotional lol Seriously it feels like one of the best thing that ever happened in Wendy's entire career that involves fans votes because she was never the most popular member in Red Velvet. She's always that underrated and ignored one in the fandom, everyone's sleeping on her be it on votes, social media views, followers and etc. It's frustrating considering how amazing Wendy is with great visuals, vocals and personality. That's why it's only reasonable to feel this happy right now because it's such a RARE event to witness that she's able to collect that much force/support from the fandom. It was record breaking! haha I just hope this support from everyone continues till the very end. 


I really am so thankful for everyone who voted, be it millions, thousands, hundreds or even less. Every value is counted for my gratefulness towards all of you because it won't be possible to achieve 131,420,599 votes for Wendy if it weren't for the value everyone dropped for her. Thank you really. 

I hope this great news would be received by Wendy and hopefully it could help to gain her confidence back again.

Anyways, as the winner of this fan voting event, Fanplus will give Wendy the following:






--EDIT--
Okay, so I have to edit this post again because Wendy went online on LYSN and she saw our hardwork!!! AHHHHHH!!! Let's all cry! This is wonderful!





Comments