Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Why IU Holds A Special Place In My Heart

Dramatic title it is for this blog entry. Haha. But hey I was listening to IU this late night and every song just hits me. Every song strikes straight to my heart coz I always remember how IU was just a sidekick of Bae Suzy before in K-drama hit Dream High and that she's pretty much like a shadow of Suzy and every idol group. I could still remember she always cover popular songs back then but now, she has her own beautiful songs that everybody loves listening to. It's just so amazing how the cliche 'there is always a right time for everything' statement materialize in IU. I love it! Now IU is one of the biggest female soloists that ever come across Kpop. Kpop industry is just so blessed to have a very talented singer songwriter, Lee Jieun aka IU. 


Of course the fact that it was IU's concert was the first ever concert I have attented to is such a huge factor why IU holds a special place in my heart. The experience was a blast and I wouldn't really forget the feeling. I am so happy that it was IU's concert I picked to be my first ever concert. It was amazing, surreal and her voice is just everything. Gosh I love IU so much. I want to meet her in another concert here. 🙏😭


Anyways here's the playlist that I'm currently listening to while writing this blog entry. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. 

Let me share here also some loveable photos of IU.


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments