Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Red Velvet Won Music Of The Year at Soribada Best K-Music Awards 2020 "PSYCHO"

I think I've spent way too much time watching the livestream of Soribada Music Awards earlier, watching all different artists' performances when its only Red Velvet-Irene and Seulgi I wanna watch. I really hate waiting without doing anything so I watched everything for Red Velvet. Still, I think it was all worth it because my beloved RV received the Bonsang and Daesang Music Of The Year Awards. I'm just so happy for them as a whole group with 5 members. Even though we got to see only Irene and Seulgi sub unit from the previous months and today's performance to represent Red Velvet, we all know that all 5 of them worked hard to get all these awards and they all deserve the honor. All of them. We all have to remember that without any of the members to complete the 5 member group Red Velvet, we won't be able to get all of these awards and be able to get this far. Each one of them is substantial to the group so it's only proper for us to respect each one of them, and not just the sub-unit that we're currently seeing. Please stop forgetting about the other three members. 



Anyways, even though it is hard to wait for them to come back as five, I'll do my best to cheer on them. I'll make Red Velvet an exception from my waiting-hatred-thing so, please Red Velvet come back to us soon as five. Whenever you're ready, Wendy. 💙

Congratulations, Red Velvet! Psycho is undeniably the most fitting Music of The Year 2020!!! I shall look forward to more awards this song will get in the near future. Because I know and believe that there will be a LOT! Woot! Red Velvet, I love you so much! 💚💜💗💛💙

Here a few photos of Irene and Seulgi representing Red Velvet earlier at the awards event.



----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments