Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Wendy of Red Velvet Is Finally Back After 8 Months!

I was totally in an emotional state last night as I was waiting for the first teaser of Red Velvet's Milky Way cover. The song would be out by August 21, btw if you guys don't know yet. Up until now I still couldn't believe Wendy is back like after going through that awful times of waiting for her, longing for her. It was a hellish experience and I can only blame SBS for that. But now the wait is over and I could say it is all worth it, seeing Wendy so healthy now. Just look at her on this pic! She's a real princess omygod!!! Ahhhh!!!

Did you know that the photo above made all Wendyluvs go all crazy all night? Who wouldn't? I mean, that's a fucking first photo of her! She even trended worldwide on twitter and weibo!!! Have you seen how many likes and retweets she gained on twitter? It's absurd that she got plenty and I wish this huge attention to her would go on for a long long time! I hope everyone would already pay attention to her.

As per SM Entertainment, Wendy will now participate in all Red Velvet activities that would not overexert her. We understand this and will only be grateful to SM for making Wendy's health a priority above all. We didn't wait for 8 long months just to see her hurt herself. 

Here are the teaser photos of other members for Milky Way!


Have you seen her on their first video together as 5 member group? It was released today also! Ah, so many Wendy content today but I am NOT complaining! I love it! They were chosen to be an ambassador for Blue Sky Day.

Here's the video if you haven't seen it yet! Watch and be proud of Red Velvet because they are South Korea's so called 'Nation's pride/girl group' of this generation! If that haven't made you a fan then you're totally hopeless. lol

August 19, 2020 surely would be that memorable date for me. Wendy's return will definitely mark in our Kpop fandom history. lol 

I am so glad to be able to see Wendy after a long time, and we'll be able to hear her beautiful voice again on their Milky Way cover to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the living legend, Boa.

Be thankful to Boa too, because she brought our Wendy. lol Thank you, Boa and I love you Wendy!

Comments