Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Congratulations, Red Velvet for Winning Bonsang Award at SMA 2020!

Well the title says it all. I watched their SMA performance too, and it was all just perfect if only Wendy was included. I am very much happy that they won an award consecutively since year 2016 till this year and that they did their best filling the position of Wendy while she's away recovering from her injuries. But if I'll be honest, I really do miss Wendy a lot. And not hearing her voice or seeing her face just brings me massive amount of sadness during all these performances that she's absent. And I know very well that all Wendyluvs out there feels the same, mostly if not all.

In their performance last night, we could still hear Wendy's voice in the background. It's impossibe to really clean their tracks knowing it's Wendy who does her magic in blending every members voices well and basically just upgrading the group's vocals. Her adlibs are insane that's its too impossible not to hear it during Yeri flexing Red Flavor. Wendy's everywhere in the chorus of their songs too. And what made me really get by their performance of Psycho was Wendy's 'hey yeah' breathy voice on the intro that sweeped away every sadness in me. With just that sole part of Wendy ringing soundly from their performance that night expressed a powerful vocal presence. Even though everyone, mostly Joy and Seulgi, covering Wendy's parts greatly still expresses a different feeling. To be precise, it's not the same and we all know obviously that it isn't. Still, I am very glad to be able to see Red Velvet performing Psycho on stage during this period of time. I cannot complain and cannot deny that because I love this group so much that I want to see them all the time. Ah such a clingy reveluv. Lol

Anyways, watch below video and witness Red Velvet's amazing performance.

May I just add also, how painful it was to watch Irene fighting back her tears while talking about Wendy? Her voice wavered too while speaking to which Joy obviously got worried while seeing her like that. That one really hurt my heart. Everyone is sensitive when talking about Wendy just shows how much she really means to the members. 


We all just miss you, Wendy! 

----------


For more Red Velvet articles, click the tag: RED VELVET


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments