Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Zico and Wendy Collaboration Is The Real Deal!!!


We just gotta hype up this collaboration!!! Wendy and Zico in one song is just a masterpiece, no other word to describe that! I've had my eyes set on Zico for a long time already, I think it was since 'I am You, You Are Me'  till his latest hit Any Song. I honestly had a first bad impression of his group Block B due to that incident they had in Thailand, and I dropped them immediately because of that. I can't remember the full details anymore, but the members act inappropriately during the interview, and a lot of Korean artists gave their sentiments on social media by that time regarding the issue. Mostly, disappointments. Their group was a mess back then but despite that,  ZICO continue to rise up, coz talent and hard work really do its own the magic. ZICO is an incredible artist and he's becoming more popular in South Korea and starting to get known outside of it too. Everytime he drops a new music, they are all fantastic in terms of quality. I could see resemblance of him to G-dragon in terms of creativity and musicality, just pure awesomeness!


When it comes to musicality, there's no way we cannot brought up Wendy's name. That girl has the voice, the techniques, the range! Her voice simply can adjust and blend to anyone's type of voice and make everything sound so beautiful. Well, that has been her work ever since debut, she contributed A LOT (as the main vocalist) in making Red Velvet songs sound incredibly good. Connecting and pushing the boundaries of her and other members' vocals together to make an incredible amount of songs. In terms of creativity and musicality, there's no way we could not include Red Velvet as a group or Wendy herself. That girl deserves to be praised because her overwhelming talent speaks for herself. She needs more work, SM please be kind to her and give her plenty of songs. Debut her solo as well! I won't get tired creating blog entries for her in the future to show my endless support.


Those two just fit together so much, they both love music and their talents speak for themselves. Being able to hear them together makes me emotional. lol Not because their collab song is mellow, but because I just couldn't believe how amazing they sound together. Damn, I need more of them together, pretty pleaaase.... I hope their song together do well in the charts for the longest time. The K-drama The King: Eternal Monarch itself though, is having bad rating in South Korea so I kinda feel bad about it. But hey, at least it's a hit in Netflix, so I still have high hopes that Zico and Wendy's collaboration would still get the acknowledgement it deserved.

Before, I thought Wendy and Zico knew each other due to that interaction they had from way back. It turned to be just a simple gesture of being polite to one another right? But who knows, I have hopes that they do know each other because from the past, Wendy with a friend made a cover of 'Billionaire' version by Zico. Maybe Zico knew her even before pre-debut.. lol I'm just assuming. Anyways, here's the cover I'm talking about.You should listen because this is GOLD.


Oh here's the one I'm pertaining to about that interaction they had from way back.



Here's few photos of The King: Eternal Monarch, just because if ever it gets more audience people would search more about it, and I'll be able to promote Wendy and Zico too. Smart move, I know. 😆

And one cool solo photo of Lee Min Ho

Comments