Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

What Made Me Really Like RED VELVET


Guys, this is it. I can finally admit and announce to the world that I'm starting to like Red Velvet now. To be honest I really know them from before, especially Irene because she's "the original visual", but I never managed to actually look at them closely. I don't regret it though, considering how unlucky I really am when it comes to discovering fandoms, I'm already used to it. And this is the time where Wendy got into accident just recently too. I felt really bad though because it's really Wendy and Irene that got me hooked up to this fandom. Wendy being so jolly, being the source of energy of the members, a very warm hearted person, gosh I really felt bad of what happened to her. 

Well it's not really because of the accident that made me discover them but because of their latest song Psycho. I even shared the music video to my FB page because it's just so lovely. Too much visuals, too much godly voices in one video. And to be honest, aside from the catchy beat of the song it was actually the lyrics that made me love this song very much. Lol The lyrics were somehow very relatable, coz you know that when you fall for someone really hard you just cannot control yourself and your emotions. I can fully understand that now, although it's truly like a Psycho thing and not very healthy too so let's all be balanced with love, okay? Lol

Anyways, oh God thank you for letting me see Red Velvet's video. It made me a fan instantly and I love them very much now. You guys, fyi, I stayed up all night last night because I'm fangirling over Irene and Wendy. Damn those two are just so fucking funny. Irene being so super chic while Wendy being the exact opposite. They are my perfect combo right now. Although I really love the friendship of all the members. They all have great chemistry and I really like ALL OF THEM. Joy, Seulgi and Yeri too, I love them all. They are all so funny and very entertaining.
Get well soon, Wendy!!! 😭😭😭

I am currently watching their music videos right now. I will not rush things into fangirling ofc, I'll definitely cherish every moment of this. Lol So let me share to you guys the MVs that I managed to watch already. I will only select my favorites so far...




Be Natural MV was actually the first music video I watched from way back 2014. I could remember my first reaction towards them being so gorgeous, excellent in dancing and very sensual. Even though they were fully clothed, the music video was really super hot. Amazing. Watch it for yourself! 

If you guys have recommendations for me to watch about Red Velvet, then please do tell me right away. Coz I'm going crazy now. Lol

----------


For more Red Velvet articles, click the tag: RED VELVET


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. You can watch Level Up Series. They are so funny and dorks 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes. I actually saw a few clips of that from youtube. They are really funny. I will surely watch for the whole series then! 🤣👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEARCH "BUBBLEFLEX" ON YOUTUBE, THANK ME LATER.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment