Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Happy New Year!! Hello 2020!!!

Wow the year 2019 surely was a long year right? I mean, with all the hardships that we've gone through the year, it felt like it became even longer than usual. But I'm proud of myself that I was able to become aware of the things that happened. It's really a huge achievement for me. Although everything seemed to be neutral and just fine, I was able to do a lot of things that somehow made my year 2019. Let me tell you a few selected things I've did last year for myself.

1. I was able to start my Japanese language studies by the 1st month of the year 2019. And I'm quite impressed by myself for sticking to it until the end of the year. Although I said that I will blog about my progress, I was not able to do so since I got a very busy schedule everyday. But to make you all updated I am now finished with the N5  grammar and kanji and am now studying N4 level. Hehe It's like I need a whole year to study every level. So if there are 5 levels then I think it will take me 5 years to fully become proficient in speaking and writing the language. But that conclusion is because I am working at the same time studying, so I think that's okay for now.

2. This one is probably my greatest achievement last year. Being able to somehow come back into writing and was able to apply for google adsense. I think that's a bonus. I somehow able to retrieve my enthusiasm when it comes to writing on this blog. It's a big improvement and I'm now able to express myself again. Although I talk a lot about fandom, I usually throw some of my thoughts about life once in a while. I love it that way.

3. I was able to attend one of my favorite artist's concert which is IU's Love, Poem in Manila. I think this is one of the best that happened in my entire fandom timeline coz it's my first ever concert and it was IU's first time to perform in Manila as well. I think we have mutual feelings over the event. She was totally overwhelmed and so do all Maaenas especially me. It was really an unforgettable night. If I knew that it felt that magical during concerts, then I should have considered attending to concerts earlier. But of course I do not regret that it was IU's concert that I first attended. It was an amazing experience.

4. Discovery of different artists to add in my list to fangirl and blog about. I know a lot of you are aware of the artists that I follow from the start, the main ones that shook my world were ofc SCANDAL, Bae Suzy, AKB48 and Jessica & Krystal. Those were the old ones, but in the year of 2019 I was able to add more to follow mainly IU, Yeo Jin Goo,  Ozaki Yutaka and lastly Red Velvet. They all complete my 2019 fandom, I'm so happy about it and so hyped about them. Finally it's the time wherein I find enthusiasm again in writing stuff about fandom all because of them. I'm so crazy about them and their corresponding works. I think that it's better to follow several artists too so there are variety of things to write about as well as I won't get too attached with just one. I like it this way.
SCANDAL

Yeo Jin Goo

Ozaki Yutaka

Red Velvet

So for year 2020, I would want to experiment more with the capabilities I have. Writing about fandoms, some serious stuff on my other blog, create blogs entries in full japanese, to create videos (edits for several artists like what I created for SCANDAL before), do guitar covers, drawing stuff and perhaps a little bit of fanfics? lol I'm not sure of the last one. But anyways, I will try to fulfill all those and become productive. I want to focus on these things about self expression. hahaha! Let's all be positive this year, no matter how hard it really is okay?

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments