Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

The Millionaire Detective- Balance: Unlimited! OFFICE TOUR!

It has been a while since I found myself hooked up with anime and this one I think would bring me back to fandom! My goodness, I can't help but giggle how cool, cute, handsome and fucking rich my man, Kanbe Daisuke! Oh my god! He's like literally the man of my dreams that I've been imagining for a long time now. lol 

Anyways, aside from really falling in love with the main protagonist, the animation of it is really good. It has picturesque scenes, a modern one. It has several scenes that I only have seen from great action films. That's from my experience only, of course. Sigh. This one really catch my preference and standard when it comes to anime and I so fucking love it! 

The soundtrack also fits the coolness of the story and the characters. My, my, my!! I am going to wait for each episodes that will come out since this one is still on-going. I honestly don't like on-going anime since I also dislike the feeling of waiting but since I really love this, I won't really mind changing that attitude all for my man, Kanbe Daisuke. 

Aside from Daisuke Kanbe who caught my heart, there's his hubby (oops!) as his partner all through out his work named Haru Kato who has that strong sense of justice and righteousness. Him and Daisuke really fits each other, tbh. I mean, they are the opposite of one another but they complement each other and teaches one what they do not know and cannot do. Daisuke who slaps everyone with unlimited money to get the job done while Haru uses his heart and sense of justice. Now that's what I call a combination! lol

Oh! The other thing I like about the anime is that the character's ages are averaging from 25-30s which gives off a mature vibe from the anime. Well it has murder, suicide, guns and sexual scenes (lol) so, the age of the characters should be fitting as well. I really like it, no, I love it so much!

Anyways, I created a 3D Model of their office and I wanted to share it with everyone. When I created this, only episodes 1-6 were out so there are still a lot of missing details like on the mezzanine part. But so far, I think I did a great job depicting what I observed from those existing episodes. 

And because I'm so hooked with this anime, if there are still other things to model architecturally then why not! I'll be happy to create one again, but for now enjoy this one! 








Comments