Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Start-Up OST by Red Velvet Entitled "Future" Is Finally Out!!


This is it reveluvs! A new song from our beloved 5 member group, Red Velvet. As of writing, the OST song for Start-Up called 'Future' is now available in youtube and spotify! 

I've been waiting for this for the whole day, I said I wanted to write something here in the blog before the OST release, but I just can't. My mind is only set for Red Velvet's newest song and I am so joyful that it's finally out. 

Whew! I've missed their voices together for a new song, and finally we're being fed with it after so long. Wendy's voice made me want to scream and ugly cry at the same time the moment she sang the first verse. Damn! I'm such a softie for Wan and as expected of her, she did an excellent job and I'm such a mess right now because I miss her so much. 

Irene and Yeri's voices really are improving so much, I'm so impressed! Their voices are so lovely! Can I just pinpoint also that Irene FINALLY got justifiable amount of lines? OMG I am so proud of her, she deserved it! Finally everyone could hear her beautiful voice. Seulgi on the other hand, is still having that crisp in her voice, the clarity. I so love it! And of course, the sweet voice of Joy is just melting my heart too much. Wendy opened the song and Joy ended it, oh my wenjoy heart it's finally beating again. 💙💚

In the end they all did an amazing job. The uniqueness of their tones standout individually but they all sound great together as well! Only Red Velvet pulls that for me! Ahh! They are so talented, each one of them! 


I am so happy with this new song and I think it's the song that I will listen to everyday, from now on until we get another new song. I'm sure that it'll be something to help me to get by from the loneliness that this life brings. Lol! 

Please listen to the song, it's really fantastic! K-media describing Red Velvet as the 'Best Group' in their articles, is so fucking real. Red Velvet may not be the most famous girl group, but they are still the best! 

Check out the English Translation of the lyrics too! It's wonderful as it conveys that even though the future is scary, you'll still be able to overcome it as long as there's someone that believes in you. *cries 

Lyrics of Start-Up OST "Future" by Red Velvet


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments