Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Start-Up Episode 1 Made Everyone Cry! (Bae Suzy & Nam Joo Hyuk Kdrama)

This is such a nice slice of life drama, really relatable in a lot of ways. Money could serve one person everything he/she wanted in life, reason why every human being does everything to obtain it even if costs them their own life. It’s a scary thing especially if you let it control you instead of you controlling it.

I believe that this k-drama would showcase us the possibilities of how to control our life choices and how we should have other motives in life as we try to achieve success and money. Be it wanting to achieve something that you have been dreaming of for a long time, making yourself or others proud, and a lot more. Success can be defined differently by each individual on this planet and I strongly believe that it’s all about the journey not the destination. It’s a famous saying and it’s cliché, but it’s the truth and reality that we should understand.

This episode 1 really is a rollercoaster ride. One and almost a half length of an episode, and I laughed and cried miserably because of this. The life of Seo Dal-Mi, Seo In-Jae, the dad, Grandma, and the good boy/pen pal’s life made me ugly cry! God, this k-drama is so good that made me want to rethink the life I’m living. Lol I love it so much! And of course, I would really want to know more about the ‘real’ Nam Do San and how he’ll be able to change Seo Dal-Mi. I have so much anticipation for the next episode!

It’s really been a long time since I’ve watched a Suzy K-drama, and I am so happy that I’ve decided to return to her side. She’s all grown up now and I feel so proud. Lol The last time I saw her was from her drama Dream High, so you guys must understand how I feel. Suzy is really gorgeous and her acting improved from the last time. Ah! I think I really am going to look out for her now.



----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments