Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Rowoon To Star In A New Fantasy Romance Drama With Jo Bo Ah This Coming August!

Rowoon has been a favorite of mine since I've encountered him on Trolls the movie world tour where he dubbed the main male character alongside Wendy of Red Velvet who did the same for the main female protagonist. But I came to love him even more when I watched him on She Would Never Know drama series. After that, I watched him act in The King's Affection. You can say that I'm eyeing him since then. There's also Tomorrow but for some reason I was not able to finish that one because I was not ready to cry when that drama aired, maybe I'll try when I have more time?

Read also: She Would Never Know/Senior, Dont Put On That Lipstick | SF9 Rowoon And Won Jin Ah

Anyways, I read that he will have a new drama project and it will be alongside Jo Bo Ah! The drama is called Destined With You and will set to premiere this August!! Basically this is a fantasy drama wherein Rowoon is a lawyer who had been cursed and it's Jo Bo Ah's character that will help him to revoke the curse. Hmm... I'm very much looking forward to this! 

All my favorite on-going dramas ended already, Doctor Cha, The Good Bad Mother and Tale of the Nine Tailed. Therefore I'm a lost soul right now.. lol I need to find my new favorites in order for me to live. Hahaha crazy kdrama fan, I know.  

Comments