Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

She Would Never Know/Senior, Dont Put On That Lipstick | SF9 Rowoon And Won Jin Ah

It's my first time to watch a drama of SF9's Rowoon but he has my eyes since I've seen him on Trolls World Tour presscon with Red Velvet. Yes, I found out about him because of that. He did the voice of Branch in the Korean dub of that animated film, while Wendy of Red Velvet dubbed Poppy's. I love Red Velvet and now I'm loving Rowoon as I get to watch his latest drama entitled She Would Never Know. 

She Would Never Know is a television drama aired in JTBC every Monday, 9pm KST. It premiered January 18 and so we have now 2 episodes to date. I watched it today and guess what?! I really loved it! 

I really liked how episodes 1 and 2 built up Chae Hyun Seung (Rowoon) and his sunbae Yoon Song A (Won Jin Ah). At first I thought it's going to be a steady one sided sunbae-hoobae relationship till a few episodes but I'm glad they didn't. Instead the writer has given us a much more interesting twist with Hyun Seung's sunbae being in a complicated relationship with their BM Lee Jae Shin (Lee Hyun Wook). Finally I'm able to watch one of my fave character from Search (2020) Kdrama. He was a soldier I admired due to his righteous ways in that drama but in She Would Never Know, I'm nervous that I'll dislike him in the end.

Read also: Lee Hyun Wook | Quick Guide To The Cast Of Kdrama 'Search'

Jae Shin's situation ain't good though, he feels obligated over Lee Hyo Joo's (Lee Joo Bin) well being that he's marrying her. But it seemed like Jae Shin's first love is her assistant manager Song A and that he really likes her but he can't leave Hyo Joo because he's afraid that she'll suicide again. I kinda hate such people, really. This is why I never wanted to be in connection with someone who has suicidal thoughts and depends their decisions on me in reality. It's really a drag and problematic. That's not called love. I wonder how he'll be able to come out from that complicated situation and fight for his own true love and happiness. Can he muster up courage to leave everything behind for his one true love? Let's find out!! 

It seemed like in the next episodes, we'll get to see Hyun Seung and his sunbae date to take revenge to Jae Shin. I can't wait to see that because I know with such scheme these two will fall for each other. Oops, in their case, it would be Song Ah's turn to fall in love with her hoobae. Shocks, I really am anticipating how she'll fall for him because she had hurt Hyun Seung a lot. She may not be aware of it at first but she still choose to hurt him even after his confession. But given that she's also in a hurtful situation, I forgive her and so I'll give her a chance to mend her relationship with Hyun Seung. I'm excited because I love the scene where they met, I think it was a really sweet start. 

Oh in case you are confused with the title of this Kdrama, She Would Never Know is the official English title while Senior, Don't Put On That Lipstick is the literal translation of its Korean title. Get it now?


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments