Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Trolls World Tour (Wendy as Poppy)

Have you guys seen the latest Trolls the movie wherein our Wendy took part in dubbing the main female character? The moment I've seen excerpt of it on twitter, I just can't help but get amazed how great Wendy was in it. It was her first ever dubbing experience but she's way too good, like she's born for it. It just proved how her vocals are in demand to such kind of work as well, she's so well rounded and I'm sure she will not disappoint anyone.

Everyone was impressed by her, and I can see a lot of comments that when you are good in dubbing it means you are a good actor/actress and I have to agree on that. But as much as I wanted to hear Wendy's voice often and look forward to her dubbing works in the future, I just can't imagine her acting in front of me or on screen though. I remember in one particular radio show they made, Red Velvet was asked whether they wanted to do acting. I can recall Irene saying she wanted to if there is an opportunity while Wendy said she's not up for it because she doesn't like cheesy lines or something near that (correct me if I remember it wrong). I honestly love Wendy's voice and acting through dubbing in a movie but I just can't picture her doing some K-drama acting, but I do wonder how she'll be if she were given an opportunity (if ever she'll agree in doing that). I'd prefer her doing musical, at least there she could sing and act at the same time. Her voice is just so amazing that it would be a shame if it will not be put into use. Damn SM, please give Wendy a solo debut! She deserves it so much!




Poppy is so cute and hearing Wendy's voice from her is just so fitting. I mean, it feels like I'm watching Wendy through Poppy. lol I'm just delusional but it's so amazing! Kyaaa it's so cute, I just want to squeeze the characters. Wendy singing multiple songs in the movie in korean is such a wonderful gift to all of us who misses her. She's so amazing, my admiration towards this girl just went through the roof. Wendy is just so amazing and I bet the other Red Velvet members were so happy about it. If you could watch the interview of Joy, Seulgi and Irene together with SF9 Rowoon, Rowoon said it was difficult doing the dubbing but was helped by the director and Wendy throughout so he was thankful and the three present Red Velvet members just showcase their proud smile. Ahh, I love Red Velvet Family.





During countdown to April 29, the instagram of universal pictures korea posted these photos. I just find it way too cute, I just hoped that they edited Wani too. but.. okaaaay...





So far, I think the movie is going really well in Korea. Let's hope for it to continue so that everyone would see it could appreciate Wendy's talent more. 



Comments