Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Lee Dong Wook Returns To Jo Bo Ah's Side In Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 Episode 12

Finally had the time to watch the finale episode! And omygod it was so good! Better than I had expected!

Lee Rang unleashed his nine-tailed fox powers in order to save his life and his girlfriend's. Throughout the series, Lee Rang had this impression of naive, childish, hot-tempered kid, reckless and helpless, but all of these negative impressions of him got lifted because the writer finally decided to give him a character development. I honestly am astounded, really. I did not expect it. It was so beautiful to watch though, finally the character that I pity the most in this show grew some bones to protect himself and his loves ones especially Yeo Hee the mermaid. 


Then we have Mooyeong coming back to life. Thanks to the Lee Yeon and his encounter with the god of fortunes, Mooyeong got revived. But as they all say, kindness comes back to you so Mooyeong returned the favor to Lee Yeon by protecting him from the soldiers trying to hinder his travel back home.


Hong Joo found Jae Yoo but because Jae Yoo was a loyal dog to his master, he took his own life in order not to harm his master due to the poison that got injected on him. Thankfully, once more, Lee Yeon of 1938 saved the day and helped Hong Joo in reviving Jae Yoo. Some fans were really shipping Hong Joo and Jae Yoo together but I'd say that what they have is actually platonic only. I mean, they're just plain master and slave. Or maybe Hong Joo just treats Jae Yoo like her own family just like how she treats her girls in Myoyeongak. If there's someone I'd like Hong Joo to end up with, it's definitely Mooyeong!


Now let's talk about Shin Joo and Eun Ho. I know that there weren't much exposure about them being together but, I find myself giggling over them. Maybe because I know that they'll both end up together in the future? I just like their tandem and thankfully Shin Joo was of use to her before he left her. 


Last but not the least, Lee Yeon! My goodness! This show is really named after him because he's the real deal/hero of the day! He helped every character in the show and beats the main enemy, what did I expect? lol But I came to love his character in 1938 really. He's loveable in here. I thought I wouldn't be happy if he comes back to 2023 to see Ji-Ah but what do you know? I loved it! I just realized now that they actually have chemistry. (disregarding season 1) lololol 


Anyways, all in all, I loved the show. There were boring parts, I cannot deny that, but after the second half till its last episode, it was all a blast! Amazing!

Oh btw, there'll be season 3? Because what happened to the real mountain god?! ohhhh.. there's definitely season 3 for this!

Comments