Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

This Is What Moon Ga Young Looked Like As A Teenager | From Mimi Kdrama Series


If you are reading my blog site for a long time now then it's already clear for you that I am a Reveluv. Yes! My favorite Korean girl group as of the moment is none other than Red Velvet. I'm sure some of you already have noticed why I am only publishing articles about Red Velvet out of all the girl groups out there and this is the reason why. I am indeed a Reveluv. 

Basically, my topic for this entry is related to Red Velvet and True Beauty star Moon Ga Young. Do you already have a clue? Let me begin the story!

I was watching Red Velvet Wendy's music videos, particularly her OST songs on YouTube, the other day. So I came across her pre-debut/SM rookie music video for the OST of the short drama Mimi called Because I Love You. I've seen it multiple times in the past but I haven't really noticed the artists involved in the MV aside from TVXQ's Changmin. I haven't watched the full Mnet series of Mimi either so I'm that clueless. Anyways my only main purpose in watching that MV has always been because of Wendy's angelic visuals as well as her outstanding voice so I have no interest with Changmin nor his leading lady.


But then.. that changed instantly when I watched True Beauty! Damn! All along it was Moon Ga Young in that MV/Drama! She was still so young back then! This Mnet series Mimi was done in the year 2014 after all, where she was still in her teens. 

Wow! If it wasn't because of True Beauty, I wouldn't really know that it was Moon Ga Young acting in that MV where my favorite Wendy is singing. Wow! Just Wow! Korean entertainment is indeed very small. lol 

Now I have more reasons to re-watch this MV, knowing that Wendy and Moon Ga Young are in it.




Mimi is a romantic/mystery television series which aired on Mnet in the year of 2014. It only has 4 episodes in total so if you want to see Moon Ga Young's youth and acting then go ahead and watch it.

Support Wendy too in her MV! Watch it all the time!
----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments