Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Is Yeo Jin Goo Part Of Suzy & Nam Joo Hyuk's Drama, Start-Up?!

I can't believe my eyes too when I scan through the casts of Start-Up and saw Yeo Jin Goo's name. My initial reaction was to click his name and check whether it was really him and it was him indeed with a picture! I already lost it! Haha! I mean, that's Yeo Jin Goo omygod! Since I didn't notice him on the first two episodes, I already have an expectation that he'll appear on the next ones. But then, since I really like searching about things, I checked further about it and found out that he already appeared in the first two episodes! 

He did appear with his voice only for an artificial intelligence named, Yeong Sil. Wow! After I've known this fact, I really listened to that part of the episode where he appeared and kyaaa it was really him! 

Watch and listen to it here or click this link: Yeo Jin Goo in Start Up

If Yeo Jin Goo will become my personal assistant/AI, even if it's just a voice, then I'll be in cloud 9 everyday. Probably going to talk to him all the time and just talk about our dreams and future. LOL! Crazy!!



----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments