Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Nam Da-Reum (Young Han Ji-Pyeong) Charmed Viewers on the First 2 Episodes of Start-Up!

If you guys have watched the first 2 episodes of Start-Up then I'm not gonna blame you if you've fallen for Nam Da-Reum, aka the actor who portrays the young Han Ji-Pyeong. I was really captivated by his visuals and acting, he's pretty good! It's my first time to encounter him and I ended up mesmerized in the end. 

I've searched about him and discovered that he's only 18 years old and yet he has so many projects already! Whoah, we have a child star here. With that portfolio, he kind of reminds me of Yeo Jin Goo. 

My! Oh my! I love his character in Start-Up and it's sad that we won't be able to see him more often in the upcoming episodes, maybe in just a few flashbacks? That will be enough for me. Even though I'll miss him, I'm already satisfied how the episodes of Start-Up are progressing so far that's why I'm not gonna complain any longer. I'm just gonna watch out for his upcoming projects in the future too.

Here I'll leave more photos of him for everyone to relate to what I'm saying. Gosh, just look at him! He's such a baby boy, I want a hug!



----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments