Featured Post

Go Kyun Pyo Speaks Before Thinking In Frankly Speaking Episode 1

I think I found a new gem among all the on-going Kdramas right now. Frankly Speaking starring Go Kyung Pyo and Kang Han Na aired its first episode last night, May 1, and I finally finished watching today! Guess what?! I really love it already. I like the idea that someone like Song Ki Baek finally has the opportunity to tell whatever it is that he meant. In the early scenes, he was known to be the next anchor of their broadcasting company, the youngest one if ever as he has a good image that's competitive among the candidates for the position. However, due to one incident where he got dragged by a scandal made by his co-announcer in a live broadcast, his dignified image depleted which caused him to pushed on the sideline when it comes to the next anchor position. He was then pushed to do several side hustles by his manager but they are all contributing hugely in making his worth as an announcer to diminish. I mean, an announcer reciting a quack quack poem?! lol And he's also no

Janet Devlin: X Factor UK 2011 Live Show 3

wohoo.. can you believe what will I say? that I actually did not sleep last night when I told you guys I was about to sleep coz I can't stand the feeling of waiting about this show?? LOL! I actually stayed up till 5 in the morning! haha! this is crazy..
Before finally watching the show, I searched google and X Factor pages on facebook so I can get to know what's happening on it's airing time live in UK. Of course I'm only relying to those upload-ers on youtube.LOL! I actually dont know if it's available watching on cabled TV here at my country. :))  While reading what's happen in the live show.. of Janet Devlin, pictures came out on facebook and asking if we like Janet's performance of her own arrangement of Guns and Roses' Sweet Child Of Mine.. which is her song choice (i dont know if it's Kelly's). And I saw this flooding comments of NO! LOL! I was about to cry for her.. HAHA! I asked myself what's happening? and found out that these guys were the haters.. argh they're so good at criticizing people knowing that they themselves actually dont have talents. Sigh poor Janet.. and because the intense on the atmosphere was there, I went to Janet's official facebook to enlighten myself and see if what the "PRO-Janet" talks about her perforamance.. and all I saw were praises for her.. and yeah I was very ENLIGHTENED! HAHA!

But seriously my head's getting crazy and my heart beats so fast as if I was the one who'll perform on stage LOL! GAAAH Janet's giving me a hard time XD Well knowing her behavior of being shy and lack of confidence makes me scared for her.. but as far as I've watched her sing on her previous lives and performances I say she should be PROUD and be CONFIDENT about herself and her talent. Coz she's really AMAZING, at the age of 16 she's really phenomenal!!

And so the videos came out thanks to

for uploading the videos so fast with fair quality.. and so while loading the video..it really scares me if what would the performance be like.. plus some people says she looked like a CLOWN on her hair. so I was really trembling..UWAAAA... *scared* TT^TT (Yeah this is what fan girling is all about. Caring for people who doesnt know you exists yet you're so affected with things, yeah even small things, happening about her LOL)

 So I watched it, at first seeing her answer with those press interviewers made an IMPACT to me.. I was
TOTALLY SHOCKED on where the hell did she got that confidence to act and answer like that? Some people on the internet were actually talking trash like this girl actually is not shy and she's totally not herself...and so I was asking myself if it was really true coz she's so scary when she spoke up with the media. O_O lol!

then her performance, I feel like not wanting to hear it since the THEME is ROCK for the  performances..it  makes me even more nervous coz I know her voice doesnt fit that theme.. coz she's more on ballad.. but the performance well.. uhmm.. uhmm.. yeah! em SPEECHLESS! TT^TT i dont know if it's actually good or bad.. cant explain my feeling..
and for the judges' comment on Janet's performance, GOODNESS me.. I totally wanted to punch to death that fcking Louis Walsh.. even before the performance started he stated that Janet's getting a little bit boring... THE FACT that I always hear his PRAISES to Janet for the whole time from the very start of X Factor.. He's totally a backstabbing shit guy.. and I hate him.. he's plastic.. Now I understand why people hated him.. I was actually liking him as a judge but I was really disappointed the way he acted towards Janet last night.. It's not really a professional thing to do.. and then on the live show 3 itself he still PRAISED Janet for having such a wonderful voice.. then why didnt he said she's boring rightaway? I cant believe it.. he's a totally JERK!

As for Tulisa's comment for her.. yeah at first I was also disappointed coz I like Tulisa as a judge so her negative comment for Janet made me sad.. but then after watching Janet's performance again and again I do believe that Tulisa's actually correct about Janet not giving that "ROCK" edge for the song.. I agree with it.. somehow I think her performance was lacking..

As for Gary's (I Love you! LOL) comment.. cant agree with that.. for Janet's having such a wonderful voice and I love her perforamance even more as I repeat the videos of her singing that Sweet Child Of Mine.. the only negative thing for me is that rock edge tulisa's talking about..

and for Kelly's comment, what would I say.. she can never bring her acts down! yeaaah.. I think she really loves Janet.. hooray for the both of them ;)

hmmm.. now in my own opinion about her performance as a judge and a listener.. I would say that Janet really delivers the song with justice.. she made the original song her own version and arrangement which shows to people that this song she's actually singing has a already marked the "Janet Devlin style"
 or "Janet Devlin signature", which for me is a positive thing.. she sang it with a more confident young woman and her voice really is great.. even though whatever theme she's singing if that signature style of Janet Devlin's singing applied into the song and she gives justice to it, actually meant that she's interpreting it in her own point of view which is really rare for musicians to express nowadays..

No matter what happen to Janet, even if her HATERS get to a bigger number.. I'd still say that this girl really knows what MUSIC is all about.. and I just love her being herself and I hope she'd still continue to sing songs with her heart not just only to gain fame but to spread and interpret what she really desire for music.
GO Janet! I'll support you all the way.. and dont make these hater people got into you coz they just dont know what music is all about!! I'm not a good singer but I'm a good listener.. so i think i gave justice to my own opinion about the performance.. Well done Janet! :)

P.S. please get your hair back to blonde again!! coz your hairstyle last night was a total mess for me.. but you're still beautiful of course.. it's just that.. that style doesnt fit and worked with you well..
and I really love it how you are finally getting a lot of confidence.. just please dont get big headed and over confident! :)

~end~

Comments