Jang Ki Yong Is Determined To Save Chun Woo Hee No Matter What the Consequences May Be In The Atypical Family Episode 9


I was right from the start that Gwiju needed to save Da Hae from the past in order to continue on existing in the present. Saving her does not have anything to do in saving his senior colleague during the fire too. Meaning, when Gwiju said he will save Da Hae from the fire incident, he was not using her to save another man but it was to save her. Gwiju cannot alter the outcome of the past at all and since Da Hae is already existing in the present, it means that he was not altering anything but actually living up to what had already happened. It's like re-living Da Hae's past, that's what Gwiju is currently doing. Da Hae's past is Gwiju's future and that future is what Bok mom is dreaming about. 


That's the confusion starts again though. If Gwiju is only reliving the past of Da Hae, why would Bok mom dream about Gwiju dying from that fire incident? Perhaps there's some misunderstanding in the dream though that is what we're about to find out. If ever Gwiju really dies then was he the sacrifice for Da Hae to live in the present? I doubt it though.. I really feel like this is going to head over a happy ending. Da Hae is after all, the savior of the Bok family as first stated by Gwiju's mom before. 


Anyways, best scene for me in this episode is that Gwiju and I-na finally got to have a confrontation. All this time, I-na thought that it was her fault why her mom died from that car accident in the past. I-na unintentionally read her mom's negative thoughts about I-na's existance, that she should've not been born on that day, and when I-na read it aloud the mom got surprised and became the reason why they got them into a car accident. It wasn't a suicide just like what those people are commenting on my Facebook page are theorizing before. I-na even called herself a monster for having mind-reading powers to which Gwiju opposes very quickly. I-na coming into his life was still his happiest memory and I'm so happy that it was all clear with I-na. They can start anew again and live happily as a family... hopefully with Da Hae real soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captivating the King Is About to End but Will It Be Able to Reach Double Digits In the Ratings?

Shin Hae Sun Stuns Crowd With Her Photography Skills In Welcome to Samdalri Episode 10

It's A Happy Ending For Park Min Young And Na In Woo In Marry My Husband Episode 16