Lee Seo Jin and Yoon Chan Young's Fate Got Entangled In Highschool Return of a Gangster


So I started watching the new drama called Highschool Return of a Gangster yesterday and I finally caught up with the latest episode 2 today. I think, new episodes come out every Wednesday via wavve, tving, viu and more. The story is about Kim Deuk Pal, the so called 2nd man of the Chilsung Gang, saving a student trying to kill himself by jumping off a bridge where a truck would be expected to hit him. Deuk Pal saw that scene so he saved him only to end up dying himself because he was the one who got hit by a truck instead of the kid. Later on, when he opened his eyes at the hospital, Deuk Pal's soul got transferred into the kid who he saved the other night while his own body died. The kid's name is Song Yi Heon.

Deuk Pal got no other choice but to live as Song Yi Heon and he was determined to create something meaningful for Yi Heon if ever he'll come back to his body one day. He was willing to do all this because he found out about the pitiful life that Yi Heon the student had lived before his soul got into his body.  Yi Heon is a son of a mistress who's alcoholic to a Chairman, he's getting bullied at school and has low self esteem. He has a very mysterious relationship with Choi Se Kyung. In Yi Heon's diary, it says that he wanted to be friends with Se Kyung but later on Se Kyung said that he was being blackmailed by him instead. 

Choi Se Kyung become that student who's so persistent to find out what happened to the 'real' Yi Heon. He started observing Song Yi Heon and chase after him to prove his suspicions that Yi Heon right now is not the real one. kkkk 


They said that in the original webnovel, there's BL in it but none in the drama. However, I couldn't disregard the feeling that there's really chemistry between Se Kyung and Yi Heon. It feels like whenever they look at each other, there's a spark being made. hahaha! And the turn of events and scenes that they're involved is just looking so fruity... lol I don't know... I wonder how the production would carry the story without the 2 male characters ending up together. hahahha!

To me, I don't really mind if there's no BL in it, in fact I would like it that way. Deuk Pal in Yi Heon's body is more than enough to me to make this whole drama interesting. I love Deuk Pal's wisdom and I definitely love Yi Heon's face and body! It's the combination that I want and love so I cannot resist it. kkkk 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captivating the King Is About to End but Will It Be Able to Reach Double Digits In the Ratings?

Shin Hae Sun Stuns Crowd With Her Photography Skills In Welcome to Samdalri Episode 10

It's A Happy Ending For Park Min Young And Na In Woo In Marry My Husband Episode 16