Jang Ki Yong Is Lost Without Chun Woo Hee In The Atypical Family Episode 10

We're nearing finale! Only 2 episodes left for this drama now and my theories said in the previous blog post I made manifested now in the drama. Hyeong Tae was on point with his question to Da Hae, what will happen to Da Hae if Gwiju fails to save her 13 years ago? Will she vanish? Well, even if there's no answers given by mouth, obviously there's one main purpose as to why Gwiju will need to travel back to the past and save her and that's what Hyeong Tae had said. Because if none then this whole thing is going to end up so stupid. hahaha! I mean, Gwiju can just stay forever with Da Hae in the present anyway so why need to go back if there's no reason right? kkk

Since Bok mom's dreams were known to the family except for Gwiju, Da Hae tried to prevent it from happening. She planned to ruin Gwiju to do not make him go back to the past and save her that will only cause his death. Da Hae planned everything with Hyeong Tae in making a car accident looked so real, it's to make Gwiju believe that Da Hae died from that car accident. However, with the help of I-na, Gwiju was able to find out where Da Hae was hiding and eventually learned about her reasons why she did such a thing. There, at the seaside, Gwiju and Da Hae reunited with a kiss. 

My favorite character of this drama is actually I-na and the fact that Hyeong Tae is getting attached with I-na is just so cute to me. This big guy's heart softens for I-na after stalking her from a distance and reporting to Il Hong. As he witness her life before his eyes, he became sympathetic with her. They suddenly feel like real uncle-niece at this point. That's why when I-na seek for Hyeong Tae's help regarding the whereabouts of Da Hae, Hyeong Tae hesitated at first but later on told her about it through his mind. Yep, he knew about the mind-reading powers of I-na. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captivating the King Is About to End but Will It Be Able to Reach Double Digits In the Ratings?

Shin Hae Sun Stuns Crowd With Her Photography Skills In Welcome to Samdalri Episode 10

It's A Happy Ending For Park Min Young And Na In Woo In Marry My Husband Episode 16