Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

WENDY Slays At SMTOWN Online Free Concert 2022 | Shows Power & Skills In Different Genre She's Singing

Up until now that the free concert is finished, I still cannot move on from the fact that Wendy slayed everybody on this concert. Seriously, this girl is just so super talented she deserves all the attention that she's having now. I mean, lately, she's given with so much exposure on singing which we all know SM had not done for so many years since her debut, which is why the amount of her exposure lately makes each of it so precious and impactful. And her performances on this concert just added more fire to every witnesses' hearts for hearing and watching her God given voice and visuals respectively. lol She been trending no. 1 right after she did her Like Water stage on Melon Realtime Search and on twitter too! God, she's amazing, isn't she? And now with all these attention, I'm just so happy because finally! Like... finally, people are giving her the attention that she's supposed to be possessing ever since. 

Above all the performances, be it solo, in red velvet or and in the GOT the beat, I think my most favorite would be her Like Water stage. Dang, that was outstanding! Just seeing her singing her heart out in the open just makes everything spectacular. It's probably the best Like Water performance, so far, for me. And I think it's going to be hard to surpass that selection of mine for a very long time because that performance she did on this SMTOWN online concert is just amazing! Like, wow. I'm still in awe up until now. I'm that amazed by it. 

The greatest thing about this concert, from a perspective of a Wendyluv, is that Wendy finally got the opportunity to showcase to everyone how powerful her vocal is whatever genre she's singing. She's definitely a vocal chameleon which could adapt to whatever song SM's throwing at her.  This girl just slays everything because she loves singing so much and she just enjoy her performances to her fullest. A true singer indeed. My singer! She's the prettiest when she's singing like that! I'm so amazed by her. Gosh. I love WENDY so much! 

Look at her performing like a different person in GOT!!! Hnnggg!!! 

This is such a great gift for me this new year. I am about to go back to work this Monday, and I'm so glad that this happened because I finally found something that would uplift my mood and get myself back on my feet in case I find myself at the verge of breaking down because life is just miserable. lol Anyways, Happy New Year to all of you! May this new year be a better one in comparison to the previous years that we lived through. And may our Wendy and Red Velvet get more exposure this year as well too.. all good things. Only good things, ofc. 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments