Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

WENDY Impresses With Her Smooth Vocals In Her New Song Release Called 'AIRPORT GOODBYES' (In Collaboration with The Black Skirts)

It's been a while since I wrote something about Wendy and I think it's about time that I return to talk something about her. It feels really empty not talking about her, I mean, she's so good at what she's doing. Being a DJ, actress and most of all as a singer. Wendyluv's singer, my singer. Oh gosh, I love her. 

So just yesterday, around 6pm KST, the collaboration song of Wendy and The Black Skirts got out! As usual I am so thrilled and excited whenever there's something new from Wendy so when I finally listened to it, I'm totally mesmerized by it. Gosh, is there anyone as good as her? She can do any genre, and have you ever heard her previous release with Son Tae Jin called 'Be Deep'? She can do anything, like... anything! It's proven that she can do also musicals, 'coz she's born to be a PRINCESS! Yay! Haha...

Anyways, back to the song. I honestly got emotional when I tune myself into the song. The way Wendy sang it with full of emotions whether she's sing high or low registers, I just can feel whatever she's saying. She really has that magic. And to think that she bid farewell to her parents for going back to Canada just recently, I could imagine and understand where this emotion is coming from her while she sings. Hmmm... Oh gosh, I wish someone's comforting Wendy while her parents are away from her again. Please be well always Wendy!




If you haven't seen her latest song release, which by the way debuted at #38 on Worldwide iTtunes without any promotion from her useless company, you should all check it out and you won't regret any seconds listening to it. It's perfectly done!


Please support our artist/singer Wendy and The Black Skirt by streaming on these platforms.

Comments