Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Song Joong Ki's Vincenzo Premiered With A High Viewership Rating of 7.65%

 

The first episode of Vincenzo garnered a 7.65% viewership rating which made it the 3rd weekend drama to have a high rating for it's premiere episode in TvN history. Although it didn't beat the drama Mr. Queen's premiere rating of 8.03%, it's still the first in the ratings for that given time slot. 

TvN's Vincenzo airs at 21:00 KST, SBS' The Penthouse 2: War In Life airs at 22:00 KST while JTBC's Beyond Evil airs at 23:00 KST. Since these 2 were new as well, I thought they are going to clash on the ratings but thankfully they don't as they have different time slots. The Penthouse is definitely going to roll on the ratings considering it's aired in a free-to-air/public broadcasting station SBS while both Beyond Evil and Vincenzo are for cable TV.

Anyways, I really had fun watching the first episode. It's basically a glimpse of what kind of person Vincenzo Cassano is. I'd say he's a very cool but dangerous man considering that he works for a Mafia. He burned down a mansion and even shot a man on his head without blinking! If that ain't dangerous then I don't know what that was. 

I was really impressed with him with all that but when he went to South Korea, he also has a hilarious side in him. Him, constantly having struggles in everywhere in Korea had me laughing out loud. He's a real comedian there! It made the show refreshing as it tone down a bit from too much action and serious subject. Somehow, his character reminded me of Lupin III but I'm not sure how naughty Vincenzo is yet.  

Also, let's discuss that brushed up hair and suits, gosh, those are what I'm weak for in a man's appearance. I'm so attracted to him because of that aside from his good looking face and fair skin. He's so manly too, as in like a real bad ass man, so I'm sure that he's my type of man. I'm loving Vincenzo already and yet we're still at episode 1. LOL  

I am also looking forward on his interaction with Jeon Yeo Bin's character. I'm already foreseeing that they are going to clash. It's like, it's already given considering the personalities that this episode had shown us. Hmm.. I'm sensing romance too. I just really hope there will be one.

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments