Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Tale Of The Nine Tailed (Lee Dong-wook, Jo Bo-ah, Kim Bum)- A Highly Recommended Fantasy Drama


OMG! As expected of a fantasy k-drama, it's so freaking amazing! I got goosebumps watching and I just finished episode 1. Wow! That's how impressed I am right now. Thank God I've decided to watch this even if it's still on-going. Tale Of The Nine Tailed just premiered this October 7 and currently has 2 episodes as of writing. It airs every Wednesday and Thursday. I've already watched the first episode and I wanted to share my thoughts about it first before watching the 2nd episode. 

Ah! My excitement over this is so high right now. This is a TVN k-drama so I already expected that the story got some idea adaptation or similarities from the first three hits Goblin, A Korean Odyssey and Hotel Del Luna, and boy I am so right. You'll understand what I meant after you watch the first episode.


Can I just mention how fucking head over heels I am right now to Kim Bum's character? Gosh! He entered a scene like a geek but in a blink of an eye he transformed into hot villain! Gah! I love it, I want to scream out of fondness everytime he's on screen. I love him already! Lol


It's an hour length per episode, but this 1st episode tells me that I'm gonna enjoy every bits of it in the future releases. I never got bored unlike the one I was watching previously. 


I'm seeking for more how the Lee Yeon (Lee Dong Wook)  and Ji Ah (Jo Bo Ah) would grow closer and what kind of role Lee Rang (Kim Bum) has to do with them. I want to know more back stories, and I'm sure we're gonna have a taste of flashbacks at the peak of the storyline. Gosh I already fell in love with the characters!


It's highly recommended! Go watch it now! 


Comments