October 17, 2024

Kang Hoon Revealed About The Real Situation of Shin Hye Sun to Lee Jin Uk in "Dear Hyeri" Episode 8


Hyun Oh finding out about Eun Ho's multiple personality disorder, I can't believe it'll be through Kang Ju Yeon. I see a lot of commenters saying it was wrong for Ju Yeon to reveal this medical condition of Eun Ho to other people and it's true, but I think it's about time Hyun Oh finds out about how miserable Eun Ho had become because of him. I just want him to regret his actions whether it's intentional or not. He broke up with Eun Ho right there and then when she opened up about marriage, throwing away the 8 years that they've spent together. He had insisted what he told Eun Ho clearly at the beginning of their relationship that he didn't want marriage but now that the 'marriage' topic come to light to him because of his dying grandma, he should've thought of Eun Ho right away to fulfill his grandma's wishes and not other girl. I know that it was the girl who's forcing herself on Hyun Oh but still, what are his mouth and feelings are for? He could always reject her and say that he already love someone else right? Sigh. 

Seriously, I've tried to understand Hyun Oh the best I could because Eun Ho still loves him and even after knowing his backstory and responsibilities. But this guy, we can no longer deny how toxic he really is when it comes to relationship. He's just way too much, and it's already a mistake to forgive him nor give him a chance at love again considering how much he has torn Eun Ho's life already. The gravity of his indecisiveness has become unbearable already and it's not something that can be cured so easily anymore. I hope that he'll realize that finally now that he found out about Eun Ho's medical condition. 

Anyway, my heart is just saddened of what's happening to Eun Ho right now. Although I'm saying that I really wanted her to heal, I just don't know anymore how she'd do that at all. She has no one but herself, how can she go through this when she herself is the weak point? Who's gonna help her other than the doctor? To be honest, the deepest connection Eun Ho really has right now is with Hyun Oh. I wouldn't be really surprised if she would still end up together with him once Hyun Oh changed 360 degrees and stay by her side on full throttle. I don't really like him anymore, I'm so frustrated with him, but if it means for Eun Ho to get healed then... I'd just allow it like that. But clearly, not because I like him, it's gonna be because I'd like Eun Ho to heal. 

At the end of the day, the person here is Eun Ho and Eun Ho has a total different personality than Hyeri who she pretended to be only but adapted to be another personality in the long run of pretending. In short, Eun Ho is the person, the existing human being here and Hyeri is part of her mental illness. Even if this drama is called 'dear hyeri', I would find it disturbing if Hyeri is going to conquer Eun Ho's body in the end tbh. I'd rather see Eun Ho get healed and start a new life and love with Kang Ju Yeon instead of Hyeri being with Kang Ju Yeon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Kang Hoon Revealed About The Real Situation of Shin Hye Sun to Lee Jin Uk in "Dear Hyeri" Episode 8

Hyun Oh finding out about Eun Ho's multiple personality disorder, I can't believe it'll be through Kang Ju Yeon. I see a lot of ...