October 15, 2024

Kang Hoon Found It Hard to Accept Shin Hye Sun's Revelation About His Love in "Dear Hyeri" Episode 7

I just couldn't help but be in awe how beautiful this drama really is, for me. I so love the story telling, the depth of the characters and the picturesque and heartfelt scenes. Because of these factors, I can accept and understand the angst being served to me with each new episode. Although I really love Kang Ju Yeon and Hyeri, I also adore Hyun Oh and Eun Ho. Understanding each of these characters is really a beautiful thing because it helps you forgive each characters for their mistakes after knowing where they're coming from. In the case of Eun Ho/Hyeri, Hyun Oh and Ju Yeon, they do not intentionally want to hurt each other or other people. They may just behave unusually and sometimes really bothering and confusing but at the end of the day, they are all just bunch of people who are going through difficult phases of their lives and that they're only trying things that they think are for the best. Like keeping things to themselves, pretending to be someone else, relying or depending on others for happiness, and many more. They are all thinking for survival on a daily basis from both internal external factors affecting them. 

I completely get the frustrations that some of the viewers has for the story though, especially dragging the innocent and sad boy Kang Ju Yeon to the picture of Eun Ho and Hyun Oh. I get it and I am frustrated too, 'coz boy I really love Kang Ju Yeon, but that's just how it is. Hyeri is just a mental disorder of Eun Ho that's needed to be cured at the end of the day, and that fact was served from day 1/episode 1 of the drama. So, whether you like it or not, the story is going to flow to the direction where the solution is for each characters' issues and one of those is for Eun Ho to get cured/ Hyeri to be gone. I find the flow of the story to be completely understandable and acceptable, really. Eun Ho needs to heal after all too and so is Kang Ju Yeon and the rest of the characters in here. 

I don't know if you have felt it or noticed it, but there's actually a build up for Hye Yeon's character in here. And it made me think that it's the way of the writer for us viewers to think that Kang Ju Yeon will have someone to catch him/be by his side during this difficult time of accepting the truth about Hyeri. And you know what? I wouldn't be against it at all, in fact this is absolutely a great idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Kang Hoon Found It Hard to Accept Shin Hye Sun's Revelation About His Love in "Dear Hyeri" Episode 7

I just couldn't help but be in awe how beautiful this drama really is, for me. I so love the story telling, the depth of the characters ...