Featured Post

Kim Ji Won Reads Her Diary About Kim Soo Hyun and Cries for Him in Queen of Tears Episode 15

That last scene got me speechless where Hyun Woo got hit by a car that Eun Sung was driving. The heck was that?! The writer really wanted to torture us with all these heart wrenching events. First, Hae In got a life threatening illness where they made us believe that she only has 3 months to live, then she got a chance to survive but will lose memory and now this with Hyun Woo getting hit by a car!! What the heck was that?!!! Too much! Just too much now, writer-nim. What is wrong with writers recently, wanting to make their protagonists suffer a never ending misfortune for almost the entire series and make the antagonists pay for their evil deeds ONLY at the last episode. Where's the satisfaction there?! This is unbelievable, I want to cry!  For the first time ever though, I didn't cry that much in this episode. It's a laid back one considering the intensity of emotions released for episode 14. It's true that it tugged my heartstrings during that 'first meet' of

Lim Se Mi Is Not Kim Kang Woo's Mistress In Wonderful World Episode 5


Okay, I'm gonna stop accusing Yuri being the mistress of Suho now. lol I think it's clear to us now that the neighbor lady is the one. If this is the case now, then wtf is wrong with her!? How dare she speak to Soohyun from the previous episode saying that she was a good mother? Now that I think of it, it's probably a sarcastic remark and actually meant that she's a good mother but NOT a wife to her husband. Ugh.... this lady surely is thick face and a whore! I bet she has something to do with Soohyun's son getting outside their house in the past too. Remember that she was present outside their gate when Soohyun came back from the airport?! I have a feeling that the neighbor lady and Suho were already having an affair from that time and that this neighbor got obsessed with him and made a plan of separating them, so she targeted their son to cause them separation. Geez... if Soohyun found out that Suho's mistress was the cause of her son's death in the end then... it's really over for them. But I really do hope that the mistress would get punished and not get rewarded with Suho at all! Wah!

I think that Suho really loves Soohyun genuinely. He regretted everything that happened, and I don't think that he has continuous contact with the mistress in the present either. Their meeting was only a confrontation whether she's the one who sent the photo to Soohyun or not. Judging with how Suho reacted when Yuri talked to him, I actually felt his regret and love for her. Can't blame Suho before though, he was pushed away by Soohyun before, so.... I think Soohyun needs to understand the reason of his actions. 


As for Sun Yeol doing his job for Kim Joon. I think it's gonna backfire to his relationship with Soohyun if ever they'll get closer. After all, Kim Joon is still the one that backed up the driver who hit Soohyun's son on the road to get bailed out of severe punishment. And please, don't get me wrong here, the relationship that I'm referring to is like a mother-son kind of relationship and not love relationship for couples, okay?! They both lost a loved one and therefore I think they could comfort and treat each other like a family to finally heal and slowly move on with their lives. But with the way Sun Yeol is doing the dirty jobs for Kim Joon, I would no longer be surprised if Sun Yeol has something to do with Soohyun's son's death either. I mean, Kim Joon and Suho are obviously not in good terms so... waaah! boom it's that complicated and that's what make this drama so thrilling for me! yay!


Comments