Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Cha Eun Woo is Determined to Ruin Kim Nam Joo's Life in Wonderful World Episode 9

This drama is becoming really crazy! I was at the edge of my seat almost the entire time! Gwon Sun Yeol is just so unpredictable. I thought that there might still be hope with him changing his mind with all the revenge he has planned but I think he's beyond saving now. He is targeting now the person that's entirely innocent of everything that's going on now with Soohyun's life's messes which is the mother. I still do not feel the graveness of Sun Yeol's revenge until now that he's capable of involving innocent lives. I don't really care about Yuri and Suho's affair to be revealed at all, I'm even thanking Sun Yeol for revealing that to Soohyun. Soohyun shouldn't be left in the shadows with the disgusting deception of Yuri and Suho after all. However, Sun Yeol is beginning to irritate me with his childish revenge when he tries to ruin Suho's plan in bringing Kim Joon down as well as involving Soohyun's mother and brother in law in it. 

The only way that I think Sun Yeol's revenge towards Soohyun to stop is when he finds out the real intention of Kim Joon in helping him and his mother out. If he finds the suspect behind his mother's 'hit and run' case, which I think is Kim Joon, then his revenge would probably turn towards the politician already. Also I think when his mother wakes up from the hospital, she would be able to stop Sun Yeol from doing all these dangerous things. No real mother would want their child to be put in a difficult situation because of them after all. I think she would relate very much to what Soohyun is going through for being a mother. I could only hope Sun Yeol's mother is decent though. Wah!

Sun Yeol taking the life of Soohyun in the last scene?! I don't think so. As much as I think Sun Yeol is capable of everything, killing someone is an exception to that. 

As for Yuri and Suho, I know that their affair was only a one time thing, a mistake in general but I support Soohyun for not tolerating them at all. I'm with Soohyun for not forgiving them with that mistake. They should be taught a lesson that no matter what it is that they're going through, they shouldn't succumb to their impulsive feelings and do a grave sin towards the people they love. 

Comments