Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Star Studded Cast Caught Me Addicted to Moving Kdrama | I'm Head Over Heels In Love With Jo In Sung

I finally was able to catch up to the now trending new Korean drama called Moving. The star studded cast flashing through my Facebook timeline, there's no I way I could ever turn a blind eye to this no matter how busy I am lately. So slowly, I inserted new episodes to watch everyday as much as I can in the office or wherever I am and finally! Gosh! I'm finally in love again with a Kdrama! With 9 episodes out now (still on-going), I can say that this climbed up to one of my favorite dramas of 2023.

At first I really did not expect that it'll center about supernatural abilities. I really had no idea because I've seen only posters/still cuts on my Facebook feed but still, I did not regret not researching more about it before watching because it's definitely a pleasant surprise for me. It was Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo that made me really itchy about watching this and so I was seated for them, but it started out with the kids and God! They're so cute I've totally fallen for them.

What I like about this drama is that, it wasn't the usual/typical Kdrama where the story is starting, progressing and ending solely on the two main protagonists and just added a pinch of side character stories to add a little flavor. Moving actually has this addicting flow of story where it'll start to certain characters then we get addicted to them but eventually will progress widely where other new interesting character would be introduced and take over the story. It'll continue progressing like that but what's interesting and exciting about it is, we get immersed with new characters stories but it does not abandon the original starting point of everything. Gosh it's so amazing! I love it so much!

It started with introducing Kim Bong Seok (Lee Jeong Ha) trying hard to live his day to day life normally while carrying a major secret of having supernatural abilities, mainly flying and heightened senses, which he inherited from his parents. His mother Lee Min Hyun (Han Hyo Joo) was the one taking care of him and is making a living for the both of them by running a Dongkatsu restaurant which later in the story we found out to be Kim Doo Sik (Jo In Sung)'s favorite dish. Yep, Kim Bong Seok's father. 

Kim Bong Seok then started liking a girl at school named Jang Hui Soo (Go Yoon Jung) and since then his life bloomed and his journey of acceptance to his own supernatural abilities started. From there, the connections of each characters branched out and the story became very much interesting. Jang Hui Soo also has a supernatural ability of not getting hurt just like her father Jang Ju Won (Ryu Seung Ryong). Does this mean she's immortal? How different is she and her father to their enemy Frank? Frank (Ryoo Sung Bum) regenerates whenever he has injuries, what about Hui Soo and her father? Can we consider the 3 of them immortal or nah?! 

Gosh there are so many interesting characters here and it's Frank the enemy that discloses everything to us. He started his mission of annihilating those ex-agents with supernatural abilities and so we got to witness their powers through fighting for their lives. Too bad all of them died, but we still have major 4 ex-agents (parents to 4 different families) still living. And so I think that's where the 2nd half would be all about! Frank vs all other existing supernatural beings! I'm so excited about this already!

Before I end this, can I just comment how much I love Min Hyun and Doo Sik's love story? They both intentionally failed their missions because of their 'humanity'. I found it so beautiful how Min Hyun started it all but Doo Sik was there watching her doing a good deed, a sacrifice, and chose to ignore his superiors to do something about Min Hyun's mess. He fell in love instantly and when they crossed path again in the future because of Min Hyun's secrete mission in approaching him to get his secrets, Doo Sik already knew everything about her. God, it's so amazing and adorable. I'm so in love with them and their love story! Too bad they're caught with all these conflicts and the nations special operations. The country treating them nothing but secret weapons and I just hope they would be able to prevent this from happening to their children now. tsk tsk.

Comments