Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Heartbeat Kdrama Ending, Good or Bad?! | Finale Quick Reaction

I just finished watching the ending of Heartbeat Kdrama and guess what? I feel like I've wasted all my time watching it. lol The beginning was so good up until the middle part of the whole series but it went downhill after the 2nd half episodes got released. I probably had a big expectation for it because I was totally mesmerized and had fun with it on the first half, but lesson learned, I shouldn't expect at all or else I'll end up disappointed like this again. Last time I got disappointed with the ending was Doctor Cha, really. Hmmm... you can see my reaction about it here: Uhm Jung Hwa Rejected Min Woo Hyuk In Doctor Cha Episode 16

But going back to Heartbeat ending.... Hmmmm.. I thought I was watching a romcom fantasy drama but it ended up something heavy drama in the end. It had been a drag, tbh. Woo Hyeol dying in the end after all the fun??!! Geez... And the way he sacrificed himself to help out Do Sik too... lol I found that absurd. But oh well, I guess the writer just wanted to show that it's about time that Woo Hyeol experience death and have someone wait for him for a long time too, just like what he had been doing for his first love. Mmmkkkaaay... And probably wanted to stress out that Woo Hyeol is more human than those of real human beings on this planet.... alrighty.. Anyways, Woo Hyeol appeared at Oasis at the end so maybe it's still considered a happy ending.

So In Hae and Hae Sun are just one person in the end. Woo Hyeol found out about it when he tasted In Hae's blood while she's in love. I actually found this very disappointing too. haha! I don't know, it would have been better if it stayed like we don't know about this fact anymore. I'm already good at the idea that, finally, after thousands of years, Woo Hyeol found someone to love again. But then again, I think the writer only wanted to fulfill Hae Sun and Woo Hyeol's promise from the beginning wherein they will find each other and fall in love again. It's just that Hae Sun's face was used as the btch's (Hae Won's) face in the present moment so I can 'unsee' that she's a bad person already. 

Overall, the series was just all okay. It really had a promising start which elated me so much but the hype died down eventually. Should I recommend this? Hmmm... probably? But I'll warn them first about the bad ending. 

Comments